Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixxerElixxer wrote:

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

The official release on spacejams was changed to Christmas Eve, as in December 24th.

wew...could somebody pls clarify this??
Its completely official, ill put my collection on it, we got our full official release list for the rest of the year at my store today and it said spacejams are christmas eve...white/red twelves on the 19th, and flu game 12's will be on black friday, also there is some mysterious aqua and teal twelves comin out for womens....

WHOA...
im just asking, the space jam's quickstrike is for US only?

Not really too confusing if ya can read,
spacejams=12/24/09
red/white 12's=12/19/09
flu game 12's=11/27/09

Don't knock my intelligence with you sarcasm.

Just because you said Christmas Eve doesn't mean it's true.

if i didn't already know that these were the ones coming out, i'd say they were fake
laugh.gif

joints look terrible.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^^Knowing $%$ well you're gonna copp
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah right. JB doesn't have me in a choke hold. if the shoe is trash, i don't buy it. i've been around long enough to have gonethrough numerous pairs of '00 space jams. enough pairs to say that these new joints look terrible in comparison.

i mean if ya'll wanna think its gonna be black friday go ahead, im savin my money for christmas...only time will tell

once i see them in person im pretty sure ill be sure im not coppin, btu my fam celebrates christmas on the 24th, so if i do decide theyre getting copped, thatsgonna be a complicated and loooooooong day

im still gonna cop 2 pairs. casue the dudes talkin trash will be the ones buying them from me years from now on ebay for $500 lol
gotta invest to make moeny!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Wow, yall are paying what like $270 plus to pre-order on VMVinc.com? There are domestic sites (ahem... sig check) that are selling them for $250 and LESS (ahem ahem).

I'm thinking about preordering from you I hope it get them.

You most certainly will.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger but are you sending them in that cool as boxed and will they be double boxed and has anyone here ever ordered fromyou before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom