Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like these shoes ae out of my hands till release date, damn its a long wait but patience is neccescary

dec 24th hun..... mmmmm.... i thought generaly only shoes with red accent drop round dat date...

oh well better stay on my grind before they drop on a previous date.... that shoe is way to available for a shoe that is dropping in 4 months....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drop of the year!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by heat23

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and wait until release day. 300 dollars.. ta loco!

That's funny...then why waste my time pming me and talking about getting 2 pairs of SJ. I bet you're the one that flaked on randy while talking a big game. Watcha....you ta loca!

You're an idiot. If you don't realize what my intentions were, you need not be in "business" or whatever you call what you're doing. Smarten up buddy.. $300.. TA LOCISIMO!

Clown of the year.
laugh.gif

look what came in the mail today! thanks marqueesole, box was a lil beat up but then again it did take a long trip soooo glad to finally have these and nothave to wait on even higher reseller prices after they drop. the sole is hella icy in person, all you saying you wont pick up em, will be the ones paying400-600 bucks from resellers wishing you'd jumped on the price of these early orders. oh well im officially done with bball shoes now with this pickup. nospecial box, but i talked to them ahead of time and found out i wasnt getting it, so no biggie on that.

Originally Posted by K23J

look what came in the mail today! thanks marqueesole, box was a lil beat up but then again it did take a long trip soooo glad to finally have these and not have to wait on even higher reseller prices after they drop. the sole is hella icy in person, all you saying you wont pick up em, will be the ones paying 400-600 bucks from resellers wishing you'd jumped on the price of these early orders. oh well im officially done with bball shoes now with this pickup. no special box, but i talked to them ahead of time and found out i wasnt getting it, so no biggie on that.

Nice but patience is key in the sneaker game. I already got two pairs on lock that come in proper boxes at retail
roll.gif
Sorry I just don't like when people come here brag how they overpaid forkicks to get em early cause they think they will go even higher in price later. Who knows 300-400? They are q quickstrike release but my spot knows for a facthe's getting a good number. Nike knows this is a big release they gonna make up for all the %#!% jordans that didnt move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom