Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Wow my pms just got overloaded!

And the perfect push up does work

Well considering how you've been saying you aren't gonna get these and how they will "rot on shelves" throughout this post, people areprobably surprised to hear you say you have 3 pairs now.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Wow my pms just got overloaded!

And the perfect push up does work

Well considering how you've been saying you aren't gonna get these and how they will "rot on shelves" throughout this post, people are probably surprised to hear you say you have 3 pairs now.....
laugh.gif

I Just got my 6 pair in today !!

Man. we need some cold hard info in here... like when these are officially releasing, are they cdp fit, and will these be GR or QS?

I've just checked back into the JB release dates page and as it still stands the release date for the Space Jams are still November 27th, but a coupleweeks ago it was announced that the Jams would drop on Christmas Eve(December 24th). I mean this sounds kind of confusing to me, but I have to know which datewould they drop on. Do you still think they'd be dropping on the 27th of November or 24th December? Plus, one had said that the White/Red 12's woulddrop on December 12th instead of November 27th. So tell me what y'all think the release date is!

for as many people that stated they hate this shoe, there are alot of posts in here! what you may be overlooking is that as with many past releases, the moreyou dislike a shoe, the better it sells! carry on! also, could someone please give solid rd info etc as stated by gottabdashoes?

the white/red 12s were never slated for a november release but most likely they are coming out decemeber 19th and space jams release the 24th

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

the white/red 12s were never slated for a november release but most likely they are coming out decemeber 19th and space jams release the 24th

FAM u r just what ur name is a fn HYPEBEAST

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Just because dude knows his info you call him a hypebeast? A username doesn't describe a person and there really is no thing as a hypebeast, people justjump early on kicks or buy a lot of because they like it, you just hating on jb forum because your "good" threads keep getting locked. Do us a favorand please do not hate on a person just because they may know more than you.

Originally Posted by Byronde

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by bighit101

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!! im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz
laugh.gif

Sorry but I have been working at FinishLine for a while now and there is no way
a store would ever get 300 pairs of one shoe.
smh.gif
Actually...I am sure quite a few stores will get 300+ on the Space Jams...and...those will be the first stores to sell out...

If you don't work in a high volume store, you have NO IDEA how many Jordan Retro's are sold in malls like Sharpstown, Garden State, Arden Fair, Bev Center, etc...

JM

I DO work in a high volume store.
And 300 pairs is unheard of for any shoe.
^ Sharpstown Mall's Footlocker got 500 pair alone of the original spacejams in 2000. My boy worked there and copped them for me. We both wear the same size and he copped 2 size 13s for himself. So Jm is right on!

JMadidas2001 has been a reputable source for a long time, since before I joined like 2 or 3 years ago under another SN. It's really stupid that all youkids and cavemen have run off all the good info plugs like JM and I cant begin to name all the others (snuggles, FlipJays, ntinfomaniac to name a few). Ijoined NT for info and pics and logical intelligent discussion. No one with an IQ of over 70 comes in here anymore except to flame, bash, and try and discreditEVERY thread and EVERY topic....

It gets old . . . .

Yeah, I gotta say after seeing more pics of these it's a definite pass for me. Jordan is gonna release more XI's in the next year. I just can'tunderstand how they could jack the price up to $175 and then give us a #$%^ quality retro with a strange shape to save money on the patent leather, etc... Justnot worth it to me. Flu game XII's look good right now and I'm hoping they don't mess up the white/red XII's. I'll wait and see how they dowith the concords and snakeskins in 2010...

I was looking through some basketball cards, and I noticed a picture of MJ wearing what looks like the Space Jams in the '95 Playoffs against Orlando. Butif you look closer, you'll notice that the colored part on the bottom of the shoe is black, not blue. Is this an all-black version of the XIs? Idon't think I've seen these before. Does anyone know anything about these?

06e36c024f53416aa143562739b8b12b6089b207.pjpg

jordan most likely has *e edition jams, like u can see the sole of the *air he wore in the ahmad rashard video *osted, the soles were icy blue really reallyblue. the retros have a diff color in the soles.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I was looking through some basketball cards, and I noticed a picture of MJ wearing what looks like the Space Jams in the '95 Playoffs against Orlando. But if you look closer, you'll notice that the colored part on the bottom of the shoe is black, not blue. Is this an all-black version of the XIs? I don't think I've seen these before. Does anyone know anything about these?

06e36c024f53416aa143562739b8b12b6089b207.pjpg

Original space jams had concord outsole pods. That's what MJ is wearing here.

Originally Posted by carmines23

jordan most likely has *e edition jams, like u can see the sole of the *air he wore in the ahmad rashard video *osted, the soles were icy blue really really blue. the retros have a diff color in the soles.
Um, the space jams from that Ahmad Rashad video are how the og space jams looked, and how the retros should look. That blue outsole is what weshould be getting, not a clear one.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Give me the SHOES.. the hate can stay in here.

I emailed air randy and he said that he only had one pair left but will be getting more, either he was trying to get me to buy them right away or people been snatching them up.
nerd.gif
I would say the latter....put my deposit down...will be shipped out on Friday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IneedaLiiFe

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by imahypebeast

Just because dude knows his info you call him a hypebeast? A username doesn't describe a person and there really is no thing as a hypebeast, people just jump early on kicks or buy a lot of because they like it, you just hating on jb forum because your "good" threads keep getting locked. Do us a favor and please do not hate on a person just because they may know more than you.
I anit hatin on nobody "he know more than me" but he didnt know if his 5s were fake or not if he did his research he would knowmarquee-sole gets early samples and the sample 3m 5s had red stitching instead of black and im not callin him a hypebeast because of his name Im callin himthat cause he just postin in this thread to get his post count up and is basically hypin the thread he anit talk about nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom