Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't listen to any of the people saying these got pushed back to December. I'm almost positive that info is false.

First of all, JB and Nike have both been pushing release dates FORWARD all year, dropping stuff a month early. They want these out in stores and selling assoon as possible.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by IneedaLiiFe

Originally Posted by imahypebeast

the white/red 12s were never slated for a november release but most likely they are coming out decemeber 19th and space jams release the 24th

FAM u r just what ur name is a fn HYPEBEAST

Just because dude knows his info you call him a hypebeast? A username doesn't describe a person and there really is no thing as a hypebeast, people just jump early on kicks or buy a lot of because they like it, you just hating on jb forum because your "good" threads keep getting locked. Do us a favor and please do not hate on a person just because they may know more than you.
I anit hatin on nobody "he know more than me" but he didnt know if his 5s were fake or not if he did his research he would know marquee-sole gets early samples and the sample 3m 5s had red stitching instead of black and im not callin him a hypebeast because of his name Im callin him that cause he just postin in this thread to get his post count up and is basically hypin the thread he anit talk about nothin

I understand where you coming from but this ain't same dude who posted that thread my g.

This thread should be locked untill like October 1st Too much he said, he said, hes a butthole, hes a ahole, hes a tard crap in here.. and too much of the samething being said over and over again

anyone having problems w/ marqueesole? i ordered on 7/30 and still no tracking # or shoes!! i emailed them twice already and NO response. if i don't get aresponse by the end of the week i'm going to file a dispute with paypal.

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

anyone having problems w/ marqueesole? i ordered on 7/30 and still no tracking # or shoes!! i emailed them twice already and NO response. if i don't get a response by the end of the week i'm going to file a dispute with paypal.
They probably ran out and refunded u ur money check your bank account

anyone having problems w/ marqueesole? i ordered on 7/30 and still no tracking # or shoes!! i emailed them twice already and NO response. if i don't get a response by the end of the week i'm going to file a dispute with paypal.
highly doubt they ran out. they even restocked a week after i ordered. checked my paypal account and money hasn't been refunded.

shychinoboy wrote:

anyone having problems w/ marqueesole? i ordered on 7/30 and still no tracking # or shoes!! i emailed them twice already and NO response. if i don't get
a response by the end of the week i'm going to file a dispute with paypal.
highly doubt they ran out. they even restocked a week after i ordered. checked my paypal account and money hasn't been refunded.

Just ordered this month from marquee and in 2 weeks got them without hassle....

I was one of the first to place an order with marqueesole, i ordered on july 31.
i just got my tracking info , been waiting for a little over two weeks now, im just glad they finally sent me the tracking #.
maybe it was the paypal dispute that made em break, cuz i emailed them 4 times with no response.

qucik heads-up....got mine from the post office! Thanx air-randy/heat23, first off these are no were near the quality that the CDP XI's are. On point andvery very comportable, no carboard feel at all. Tried them on and soft as could be on the feet. at work and doing this on the downlow so more info once im off,peace. one last thing i wear a 11 but got a 10.5 like my CDP and fit like a glove.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i'm just gonna wait it out and copp on rd

'Nuff said.... no need for all this foolishness IMO.

But I was around the first time these came out so they aren't a mystical shoe to me. They're tangible I've had four pair of SJ's since theydropped in 2000, 2 DS and two used. I'm down to one pair of VVVVNDS size 11s I bought DS in Oct 2007, so I'm just waiting with the other OG's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

qucik heads-up....got mine from the post office! Thanx air-randy/heat23, first off these are no were near the quality that the CDP XI's are. On point and very very comportable, no carboard feel at all. Tried them on and soft as could be on the feet. at work and doing this on the downlow so more info once im off, peace. one last thing i wear a 11 but got a 10.5 like my CDP and fit like a glove.
wait a minute, so these run a half size big as opposed to the cdp xi which ran a half size small?

^ i wear an a 11 but got these in a 10.5. They fit perfect so its a personal call to get what size you think fit you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom