Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
show me more pics.. cuz i cant wait until fri or sat.. cuz ill get my pair then
smile.gif

some of you guys get too anxious when youre expecting your kicks. thats why I don't sell anymore. dudes cant wait so they smash you with emails becausethey want their tracking number. If youre that eager bout your kicks , do your research on the seller before you make the jump. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by bighit101

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!! im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz
laugh.gif

Sorry but I have been working at FinishLine for a while now and there is no way
a store would ever get 300 pairs of one shoe.
smh.gif
Actually...I am sure quite a few stores will get 300+ on the Space Jams...and...those will be the first stores to sell out...

If you don't work in a high volume store, you have NO IDEA how many Jordan Retro's are sold in malls like Sharpstown, Garden State, Arden Fair, Bev Center, etc...

JM

I DO work in a high volume store.
And 300 pairs is unheard of for any shoe.
Not trying to discount your word...but, what Mall do you work at?

300 pair is FAR from unheard of, especially on releases like these Space Jams...

Last year was a little different because of the CDP's...but, in a regular Jordan Retro release year...trust me...there are Footlockers, Footactions, Champsand Finishlines...in MALLS (I am not even talking about stores, for examples...on 42nd St NYC) that routinely will get 300+ pair...

JM

Space Jams are one of the hottest Js to ever release JB is making a mistake of releasing all the OG kicks like white/red 12s then whats the point of buying theOGs? When u rock them ppl arent gona know them joints are OG just like the Aqua 8s, bred 8,s etc....They already retrod space jams why do it again? when theserelease whole familys are gona be rockin them and then space jams arent gona be fly anymore just like what has happened to every other jordan they release inoriginal colorways

Anybody else know what im saying?

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Space Jams are one of the hottest Js to ever release JB is making a mistake of releasing all the OG kicks like white/red 12s then whats the point of buying the OGs? When u rock them ppl arent gona know them joints are OG just like the Aqua 8s, bred 8,s etc....They already retrod space jams why do it again? when these release whole familys are gona be rockin them and then space jams arent gona be fly anymore just like what has happened to every other jordan they release in original colorways

Anybody else know what im saying?
I kinda know what our getting at but the point of buying a OG pair is self satisfaction if your a shoe collector it should make you happy that youhave a original pair but i do get ur point

Those some nice pics, and Kixclusive is having taking pre-orders while the release is a month earlier than December! They think these ill bedropping in November. But I've heard a few times that these shoes will be dropping on Christmas Eve. They oughta hold of these pre-orders for a whileuntill say October because after all the release date is set back a month.
And oh yeah Respect Is 23, where you work at man?

for those that have them, how do they fit?

i have a CDP pair ina 10.5 (my usual size) but i need them in a sz 11. Will I have to do the same n order a sz 11 in these as well?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And oh yeah Respect Is 23, where you work at man?

^^I dont work in the shoe business or anything like that i just took some quick pics while at lunch for everyone. ^^^And to NewZ05 i wear an 11 but got thesein a 10.5 and they fit perfect, so use your own judgement on which size....i would go with your CDP size though, thats what i did.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

respect 23--- how do they fit?? more like 01 retros of cdp?? do buyers need to get 1/2 size bigger?

I got the same size as my CDP XI's but if your gonna go "01 i would go true to size...but again its a judgement call.

Serious. I'm still debating on those in sz 11.5 or 11. I'm usually rockin a sz 11, but the CDP I had to go 11.5. Are these true to size or you have togo half sz up just like cdp as well? I'm starting to think maybe a 11 will cut it, cause someone posted earlier they don't feel like cardboard like theCDP so I'm assuming a few other things are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom