Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these better than CDP quality?

I don't know if I can pull my self to try and spend $200 on a pair of shoes, especially of terrible JB quality..

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Quickstrikes don't come in pre-school, grade-school, and mens sizes.

So what do they come in?
laugh.gif

QS in recent memory have been men sz only. i doubt these will be in that category but i could be wrong. from all accounts, these seem to be better than CDP butthe verdicts still out on em unless you have a pair. as far as jb quality, u have to decide whether or not the 200 is worth it and not the thousands of peepsthat feel otherwise. not alot of spacejams (og's) out there and even if there were, most collectors wouldn't part ways with em .

Originally Posted by orbubu

FYI, simple statistics....

marquee $339.99 + $30 ship
vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
rmk $249.99 +30 ship (only sz8, 8.5 available)
promo $289.99 free-ship
tongue.gif

Maruqeesole and Promo are selling the 09 space jams but in an unlabeled jordan box. VMV is selling them with the blue box but I dont think I'll be orderingfrom them after reading up some of the people's stories of their shipping.. Footalog's site says in a normal jordan box

anyone order them successfully with good shipping, and with the blue box?

I mean I know the shoes are more important than the box, but I like the blue box and blue inserts

sorry if this has been posted before

Yea another question for those of you that have these... Are they the CDP mold? or are these more like the DMP? i mean id rather they be like the Retros butthe patent leather already looks thinner... all of you that have already tried them on how do they feel? closer to what make?

Thinking about getting a pair from jumpmansneakers.com, but they haven't answered any of my emails. Has anyone ordered from them?

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Thinking about getting a pair from jumpmansneakers.com, but they haven't answered any of my emails. Has anyone ordered from them?
I got my 10/13 and 6/17 countdown packs from them
pimp.gif
fast shipping and 100% real

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Space Jams are supposed pushed a week early to 11/21 -Jordan 9 Power Blue in June -Jordan 2 Hi "OG" white/red/blk in May. This comes a 100% true Source that NT, more specifically Certain People here in Jordan Forum called Ducktales on SMH.... He no longer posts here, atleast not in this forum

Take this info or Leave it

.. Nuff Said

I posted this elsewhere here however since alot of you guys have been living here in the XI thread, haha, I figured I should post this here aswell...
Thanks GG...... POWDER IX's...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
..... finally!

Status