Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smurfdavid

THeya have fsr of spacejam 11 on promo now with all special boxing after i bought mines anyways for 289.99 shipped ends tonight at 12 Pm eastern
Still too much for me to pull the trigger. Good looking out though...

workin on my connects to get multiple pair on release date..... cnt spend 2 bills + on these for now.... did it on the TB coz i had no choice.. but these willbe at every store plus online ... aint no way i wont at least have one.....
looking fwrd to double or triple.....
congrats to those that already gt em.... they look beautiful

Good thing i just got a job at Finish Line
pimp.gif

Ehh.......these don't do it for me. Quality that is.
I'm going to have to find a pair of 2000 Space Jams for a good price.
So............more pairs for you guys, I guess?
I hope you guys enjoy your 2009 Space Jams.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Ehh.......these don't do it for me. Quality that is.
I'm going to have to find a pair of 2000 Space Jams for a good price.
So............more pairs for you guys, I guess?
I hope you guys enjoy your 2009 Space Jams.
laugh.gif

Enjoy your piss yellow soles ?
roll.gif

Just playin man haha i think alot of people dont wanna shell out the money for a pair of yellowed 00' especially cause a pair in good condition and notterribley yellowed is around 350-400
The 00' are way more comfortable and have way better quality but for the soles to be all yellow just really ruins it for me i have two pairs of 00' butthat dam yellow sole keeps me from rocking them on a daily and with these 09s ill be able to rock them and not worry about soles being more yellowed then alaker jersey lol , quality is not even close to the 00' pair but icey soles on a pair of Space Jams = Instant cop for me
pimp.gif

I really hope I can get a pair on RD. Especially around the Bay Area. Never had a pair of XIs yet and SJs are my fav CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom