Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...these will be on my feet 1st day....

I don't think I've been so excited for a shoe release since the Concord XI's back in 2000.

Are this really quick strike? I hope not... Im really getting sick and tired of passing on all these Jays because
of ridiculous prices : (

lol, dude thinks he reinvented the wheel by putting a blue horse on a polo shirt

That colorway is actually the default icon when you go to click on it

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Thinking of outfits already.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by alhubley

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

5c525d4e778490126f1f676dade42f5834eeab1.jpg

went thru hell tryna find a fit for these.......personally i don't like the Jordan apparel except for the shorts but Polo.com has this feature where you can create your own polo so i went with it and the blue they have on there matches these perfectly i had to get the big pony......... so anybody who i c with this exact fit on here you know where the idea came from........lol
laugh.gif
......by the way did anybody who got a sz 13 receive the paper in the box it seems like only smaller sizes came with the paper
I got the same create your own design but I used the Dual Match Pony.
im about to
sorry but im "joking your fresh"
laugh.gif

CLEAN polo fit... an OG's classic.... right up my alley and the jams look on point.... cant wait for Christmas good thing I was more nice than naughty this year lol
appreciate the love folks i just hope that i dont c Souljaman22 in florida wit my fit on
roll.gif
........lol....alhubley how did your dual match pony come out i wanted to do that but the original big pony was callin me......by the way for the dude who was hatin thank you i love it
wink.gif
...... but i know for sure that the default is like navy with the yellow big pony for that particular shirt you can ask anyone else who didit

i went to flightclubny today...i held these in my hand. CRAP i was so disappointed. the lack of material...these are more like mids. when people said the shapeis 'off' they wrent lying. IT WAS BAD. the sole didnt make up for it either

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you sound a lil salty this shoe is not as bad as u are making it out to be, you know when the rd roll around your going to be rite there coppinghard

If you're thinking about copping these early don't order them from kixclusive. I ordered 2 pairs from them, my credit card was charged, and now theyrefuse to respond to my emails. I've been trying to get a hold of them for the last 2 weeks with no reply. This is the last time I buy an early releasefrom some no name hole in the wall company.

I hope there is not a lot of campers for these around my area.

Might send the goons to scare the line.................... I keeeeed

but hopefully these aren't a pain to buy.

trash if you payin 3 bills for these early why not add another and get the real thing ds?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
People are going to try too hard to find a fit. That Big Pony is ugly as !*+*. If you can't match the SJ's (black/white) then you can'tdress at all.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

i went to flightclubny today...i held these in my hand. CRAP i was so disappointed. the lack of material...these are more like mids. when people said the shape is 'off' they wrent lying. IT WAS BAD. the sole didnt make up for it either

Dude there really not that bad at all , materials are definately not good but there not bad at all in person and are way better then the cdps

I said it backwards, I meant to say you don't have to ID that polo, there's already one available and that colorway is the preview pic

Originally Posted by All Ready

I said it backwards, I meant to say you don't have to ID that polo, there's already one available and that colorway is the preview pic

please post that link......... r u sure its on ralphlauren.com cuz i have yet to c that? i know for a fact all black only comes with a purple,red,yellow,orwhite pony

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

i went to flightclubny today...i held these in my hand. CRAP i was so disappointed. the lack of material...these are more like mids. when people said the shape is 'off' they wrent lying. IT WAS BAD. the sole didnt make up for it either

Dude there really not that bad at all ok materials are definately not good but there not bad at all in person and are way better then the cdps
100% agree with that statement....... flight club might have b-grades...............
eyes.gif

I'm not up on the news for these ...

So the release date is no longer November 27th?

Can someone answer this please? Thanks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom