Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
Nice pic^^
devil.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Will these be as available as the nubuck XII?

The nubucks had quite a few restocks quite a few ppl copped at retail but these are CDP types of GRs (not the same)

Finally got my joints after nearly a month long wait..3 Bills is steep but I rather throw that down instead of dealin with the craze on the RD!

only thing that makes these 09 jams look weird is the toe shape....why is it like that? pointing up like an elves shoe hahha...

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Went to my local footaction yesterday and the manager told me they might be getting pushed back, along with the flu games as well

where oak park or independence???????

independence
i highly doubt that if you woulda said oak park i would probably take that statement for something .....o well i got mine early
happy.gif

i know these are going to be a pain to try and get and im scared i wont get my pair
how do i go about getting a connect?
any ways to be sure i get a pair on lock
im in cordova TN if anyone around here can help

Originally Posted by r0biiin

yhst-95366634798048_2080_18449386

pimp.gif

that picture is pureBEAUTY ... let me get in between that or tell them ladies to put on some BLACK/RED XII's lol jk

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Got another shipment in..

and I see my size 12 in there .....
happy.gif

I camped last year for the 11/12 and swore I was done with J's and would never camp again. Well, today I got bored and stumbled into this thread and gothooked once again. I gotta try and find a spot sellin these early in a sz 13. I refuse to ever camp in the freezin cold again....

went by my store the other day and they were saying the release date might be pushed back a month ..... anyone else hear this ?

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Mikkol109, pics of the size 13s? i want to see how bad the cut is on bigger sizes=/
you should check out my pics pgs 172 and 174 i believe........... the cut isn't bad at all to me i wear i a sz 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom