Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rockwell666

I picked this up in a thrift store brand-new about 4/5 years ago, you don't even wanna know how much for...

It has a label inside stating it is made by Warner. The body is 100% wool, with super-soft leather sleeves. Front is plain. No idea why I am sharing this, guess cos it is a one-off haha
thats sweet

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

This should cheer you b-grade guys receiving up.
2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

you can't believe this guy has b-grades they were made like that so UCF doesn't violate their contract by dress code but those look nice
I know, I was taling about the guy on the last page.

my fault still looks good without jumpman

i hope i dont have a problem getting these because since its a christmas gift i cant buy these my parents do so i hope my mom is okay but espically cause iwantt to buy atleast 3 pairs

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]they look clean[/color]
pimp.gif
eek.gif
BDIS, where have you been son?? I haven't seen you in a while.....
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol yeah man E.M.T and fire fighter training had me busy..I'm back now[/color]

I really hate when ppl get on here talking all this bs about how long they will sit on shelves or how long they won't smh like are you ppl god or something? smh a bunch of ms. cleo's on niketalk telling other what's going to happen when the space jams releases when yall still debating on if they drop onthe 23rd or 24th of december lol instead of worrying about how long these will sit or won't sit how about you just sit ur *** down!!!!! smfh lol

Originally Posted by richkid23

I really hate when ppl get on here talking all this bs about how long they will sit on shelves or how long they won't smh like are you ppl god or something ? smh a bunch of ms. cleo's on niketalk telling other what's going to happen when the space jams releases when yall still debating on if they drop on the 23rd or 24th of december lol instead of worrying about how long these will sit or won't sit how about you just sit ur *** down!!!!! smfh lol
e6oux4.jpg

roll.gif
AF1 Beast wrote:

Originally Posted by richkid23

I really hate when ppl get on here talking all this bs about how long they will sit on shelves or how long they won't smh like are you ppl god or something ? smh a bunch of ms. cleo's on niketalk telling other what's going to happen when the space jams releases when yall still debating on if they drop on the 23rd or 24th of december lol instead of worrying about how long these will sit or won't sit how about you just sit ur *** down!!!!! smfh lol
e6oux4.jpg

roll.gif
my point exactly though....

2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

you can't believe this guy has b-grades they were made like that so UCF doesn't violate their contract by dress code but those look nice
if you were talkin bout me i dont get it ......this makes no sense............very lame reply....by the way have you seen the "retail"versions yet.......

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

if you were talkin bout me i dont get it ......this makes no sense............very lame reply....by the way have you seen the "retail" versions yet.......
You still typing nonsense huh?

everyone is saying both days, i aint even worried about which day yet until it gets closer to release day and it is confirmed, im sick of flippin back n forthfrom one day to the other

^

grin.gif

I mean, it's on the Nike website.

I don't know why yall stressing out so much, it won't release for another 38/39 days.

cool but i hate going to the mall christmas eve but its all good because i know i will still have some shopping to do

Has anyone ordered these from Kixclusive.com? My boy placed his order on Oct 29th and hasn't received an e-mail or the shoes themselves. On the website itsays orders placed before Oct.30 would be shipped out then (Oct 30) but he hasn't gotten them...And he's e-mailed them several times and theyhaven't responded...Anyone else dealt with this?

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

laugh.gif
glasses
What's funny? If you have poor eyesight what are you going to do if you play ball?
eyes.gif

So these come out before Christmas correct? If so, it'll be somewhat of a madhouse. Just because it is a GR does not mean it will sit. The Aquas sold outin many places after they dropped on the first day. A simple shoe like this will have the streets buzzing as they get closer to the release date.

Originally Posted by skep

contacts? no?
not hatin.. just sayin
I'd rather wear something that will have a better chance of staying on. One hard bump and your contact is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom