Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me check in and not speak about Jay.....how's that antwuan817?.....can't even help people now a days....what's more weird how NT has changedover the years....for the worse

I pulled the trigger and got them already for $225....eeeeek
grin.gif

Now just wait for them to come to my door....and wait for RD to come around to get my second pair, hopefully after this year I can retire for good...IF andonly IF JB doesn't come out with another holy grail from my list...
laugh.gif

* ALSO FOR THOSE ASKING IF JAY IS LEGIT? YES HE IS, THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY PULLING THE TRIGGER, THE MAN SENT ME MANY PICSFROM SJ'S TO RISING SUNS, AND WHT/ RED XII'S...SO FOR THOSE WHO KEEP ASKING IF JAY IS LEGIT, YES..THE MAN IS 100%, I'M JUST WAITING FOR THEM TOARRIVE AT MY DOOR SOON.*

Originally Posted by manny1

its cool bro. i remember when the 11/12 cdp came out i didn't wait in line, i walked right in the store and picked up 6 packages and walked out. i remember ppl camping out since 10 p.m. the night before and the first 3 ppl wanted a 9.5 but i bought 3 in a 9.5 and the other 3 pairs i bought in different sizes for my friends.no i didn't resell my pairs there still in my closet. but i talked to my boy that is in fact the manager and he said he has my pairs on lock. i hope everyone gets a pairs of these also. for those who has a hook up like i do know that the only way to get that is to put in time and money at your spot. i have spent a lot of money and brought in new business to that footlocker that's why i get a good hook up.
As you should man....your like a lot of us in here, you become a loyal customer to your local spots when you put in your own money to buy fromthem and get things on a first come, first serve basis.....

Can ne1 explain to me why it says that the Space jams are coming out Nov 27th when I am told that they will not be coming out until the end of December?? Thanks I would really appreciate it.

^^^ Dude their coming out in December, quit bugging out hahaha...whoever is telling you November is just messing with your head. I've been told byFinishline, Footlocker, and Champs employees that they are dropping in December. Don't panic...

And btw yes taxes in CA is madness...175.00 + 9..75% tax...is 192...thats just crazy but at the end its worth it. I can pretty much say I can die and go toheaven buried in them..haha

33 extra bucks might be a good idea... not bad to beat the rush on r.d. my fellow bay-area cats know exactly what i am tlaking about... way too much hype outthere. literally kids come with their moms and dads to line up with them !! LOL

lol, bringing their parents to release date huh?

I know a couple of people that did that in the pass. We all gave them the
indifferent.gif
-
indifferent.gif
. But you gotta do what you gotta do, even ifit's embarrassing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

its cool bro. i remember when the 11/12 cdp came out i didn't wait in line, i walked right in the store and picked up 6 packages and walked out. i remember ppl camping out since 10 p.m. the night before and the first 3 ppl wanted a 9.5 but i bought 3 in a 9.5 and the other 3 pairs i bought in different sizes for my friends.no i didn't resell my pairs there still in my closet. but i talked to my boy that is in fact the manager and he said he has my pairs on lock. i hope everyone gets a pairs of these also. for those who has a hook up like i do know that the only way to get that is to put in time and money at your spot. i have spent a lot of money and brought in new business to that footlocker that's why i get a good hook up.
As you should man....your like a lot of us in here, you become a loyal customer to your local spots when you put in your own money to buy from them and get things on a first come, first serve basis.....

Yup! That's how I'll be seeing 20 Pairs of these. You guys already know
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

lol, bringing their parents to release date huh?

I know a couple of people that did that in the pass. We all gave them the
indifferent.gif
-
indifferent.gif
. But you gotta do what you gotta do, even if it's embarrassing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laugh.gif
C'mon bro I was like that when I was in high school..don't clown
laugh.gif
....haha....Back then I couldn't drive out to NTLA so I had my dad take me,but he didn't stay in line with me, I actually just talked to a buncha sneaker heads to let time fly....and then the rest is history (AJ 1's, XI's,etc..)
Funny story too, when I went to get the '01 Bred 1's..I stood in line with that funny comedian that came out in 'Dont be a menace to South Centralwhile Drinking your juice in the Hood" the guy that plays the paraplegic on the wheel-chair, well that guy..he's a sick sneaker head too...
anyways..so yea...December is just around the corner...haha..

That's cool that your parents didn't wait in line with ya'. But some of the dudes that brought their parents along, actually stood in line withthem.
roll.gif

I'm in High School right now and my parents never took me to a release date once. Subway4Life, lol.

And btw yes taxes in CA is madness...175.00 + 9..75% tax...is 192...thats just crazy but at the end its worth it. I can pretty much say I can die and go to heaven buried in them..haha
In Canada (in fact in Quebec) we have around 13% taxes... and everytime some shoes release in here we get a bigger price... I paid 237 CAD topre-order in FL... it's around 225 USD... yeah, that's our retail price in here...

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

9ae15de28f0a60fa92523757af7bf2b8ca700d1.jpg

imma end up wearin these by the end of this week........ these are the last pics i got normally i would just hold up the shoe and thats it but ppl wanted to c more angles........lol for those gettin theirs early yall should find a person you know to buy these from cuz it seems to b some but not a whole lot of b grades floating around and if i was to pay over retail i dont want to regret my decision
nice kicks, but gosh are thouse house are town house, or are they mansions in the background?

psh best be leave my mom will dropping me of at the mall and the only way she would come with me is if she was buying them for me lol

14 yrs old

For the people that have these... are they exactly like the CDP XI's? As in, comfort, padding, shape etc...

THanks

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

9ae15de28f0a60fa92523757af7bf2b8ca700d1.jpg

imma end up wearin these by the end of this week........ these are the last pics i got normally i would just hold up the shoe and thats it but ppl wanted to c more angles........lol for those gettin theirs early yall should find a person you know to buy these from cuz it seems to b some but not a whole lot of b grades floating around and if i was to pay over retail i dont want to regret my decision
nice kicks, but gosh are thouse house are town house, or are they mansions in the background?
lol
roll.gif
naw thats my apartment complex bra .......i wish i wasballin like that to b all up in a mansion.........but appreciate the love on the sneakers tho

Originally Posted by ebpo

In Canada (in fact in Quebec) we have around 13% taxes... and everytime some shoes release in here we get a bigger price... I paid 237 CAD to pre-order in FL... it's around 225 USD... yeah, that's our retail price in here...

That's ridiculous..13% tax?? That is a sick rape....how the hell is someone going to pay 225 for retail? Theory.....Does money grow on trees? Hmmm??
eyes.gif

It's like asking too from the tootsie pop commercial, how money licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?...The world may never know.
laugh.gif

Idk bro, but 13% is too damn much. I'm better off just crossing the border illegally every time for a pair of shoes I really need or just have someone inthe U.S. get them for me and have them ship to their home and then just pay to ship them to my door in Canada. That's just me, if you can find analternative, then by all means do so.
Much luck for you bro, hope your blessed well. - For real tho.

Isn't it funny JB is trying to keep this shoe more low key than the XII's...I mean they literally have them on their release date section but theSJ's? nowhere to be seen or heard of...lol...c'mon JB just post the shoe on your Release section, the hype will still continue....
----- oh sneaky sneaky JB....haha

Originally Posted by Rapido27

As you should man....your like a lot of us in here, you become a loyal customer to your local spots when you put in your own money to buy from them and get things on a first come, first serve basis.....

Yup! That's how I'll be seeing 20 Pairs of these. You guys already know
smile.gif

RAPIDO .... is that right ????

I MIGHT need your help with more pairs then, SIZE 12 and 13 .

We'll talk about
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom