Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.
You guys kill me I swear, so now you have to in a certain age demographic in order to like certain shoes?
I'm 27 yrs old & I like these, they're supposed to be different than the OG's & retros & I'm glad I don't want to see the sameshoe over & over again what's the point?
It's a different generation get used to it, if you don't like it? DON'T BUY IT! It's that simple don't hate orbash other ppl because they like something you don't & for the person who said they better than the OG's you're crazy they're nice but notthat nice.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

^^^

indifferent.gif

that pic is
pimp.gif

Did the OG's have suede? How about a pinkish color? or how about a smiley face and a WHITE colored JORDAN on the back?

So to you my friend, you get this:
indifferent.gif
no....no...no no...
But when the hell did JB start going by how the OG look?....
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

so chill son if you don't like it don't cop....don't worry about the next man....
grin.gif

can we get a nice pair of jays.....what is up wit this suede......everything already comes dirty

I got 2 retroes......these are only OK. Man these lil gimmicks ....lol

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Will these retail for 150 like nubuks if so I would rather bget ogs

yes. retail will be 150 and so will the rising suns as well as the white and reds

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.
You guys kill me I swear, so now you have to in a certain age demographic in order to like certain shoes?
I'm 27 yrs old & I like these, they're supposed to be different than the OG's & retros & I'm glad I don't want to see the same shoe over & over again what's the point?
It's a different generation get used to it, if you don't like it? DON'T BUY IT! It's that simple don't hate or bash other ppl because they like something you don't & for the person who said they better than the OG's you're crazy they're nice but not that nice.
Uptempo Thank You
clapping.GIF

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

I'm 27 yrs old & I like these, they're supposed to be different than the OG's & retros & I'm glad I don't want to see the same shoe over & over again what's the point?
It's a different generation get used to it, if you don't like it? DON'T BUY IT! It's that simple don't hate or bash other ppl because they like something you don't & for the person who said they better than the OG's you're crazy they're nice but not that nice.
I'd rather see some fake leather than some suede...I MEAN, why SUEDE? why not nubuck? JB is a ******ed dude that makes money...i don'tunderstand!

Like I said you don't like then don't buy, I won't disrespect you or say "what's wrong with you it's an instant classic" to eachtheir own.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Im 24, had OG XII and the black/red 03 retro. I always thought something looked off on this colorway for some reason. The playoffs were great,but the leather didnt do it for me on these. I can say that I prefer the suede on this colorway over the leather.

They look nice despite the gimmicky tags (smiley faces). I expected worse. That being said, I will pass. Only looking forward to buying the White/Red XII.

Leave this one to the new generation, I will rock my retro Black/Red XII,
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom