Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.
You guys kill me I swear, so now you have to in a certain age demographic in order to like certain shoes?
I'm 27 yrs old & I like these, they're supposed to be different than the OG's & retros & I'm glad I don't want to see the same shoe over & over again what's the point?
It's a different generation get used to it, if you don't like it? DON'T BUY IT! It's that simple don't hate or bash other ppl because they like something you don't & for the person who said they better than the OG's you're crazy they're nice but not that nice.
I'd rather see some fake leather than some suede...I MEAN, why SUEDE? why not nubuck? JB is a ******ed dude that makes money...i don't understand!
its the same material as the "nubuck" 12s that came out earlier this year

of course marqueesole makes these look 100 times better
laugh.gif

the red looks very off. i like it tho but i would consider these to be the breds. they are more like a new CW IMO.

IM SO EXCITED ... I guess im the only one who is.

Love the NEW Pics.

2 PAIRS ... FOR SURE

These are effing crazy!!!

They switched it up on us but it looks great. I didn't really want em to do the OG Breds cuz they just came out bout 6 tears ago and it takes away thesentimental value. these are crazy!

i like the OG 10x better, but imma have to end up gettin these if i dont find the OG DS at a reasonable price

new pics make them look better but I still am not buying these I rather want black/white XII's

Wow. JB Forum has turned into a forum filled with straight HERBS!

You are damn right that I will not buy this shoe because it's TERRIBLE.

This forum doesn't bring excitement anymore, and the main reason for that is (idk how mnay times I have to stress this): JB'S LACK OF CREATIVITY. For$75-100 more I will search for an OG or 2003 retro pair.

It's so funny how you guys welcome and applaud MEDIOCRITY.

Continue to buy your garbage "JB heads". They will stop putting out garbage when you guys stop buying it....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.
How do you know that? the better than the OG's talk is crazy...but these are nice. I'm 25 and I happen to like them...and I was aroundfor both rounds of Black/Red XII's OG and the Retros back in 03'. I probably won't be buying them cause the lineup of shoes coming out around thistime (Black/Max Orange Griffeys/Space Jams/etc.) but these are not a bad pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom