Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Got my pair last week... They're sweet and best part they were free... My best friend is in the NBA and is sponsored by Nike... my spacejams are supposedto come in a week or so. Can't wait

They're sweet to me... I'll post some pics from a video I posted on facebook of them. Now that I get my Jordan's months in advance for free I needto find some way to get Modern Warfare 2 early! I'm like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii lmao

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

these are crap, the smiley face is stupid as well.

did you ever play ball at san jac junior college. my friend scott was the coaches son and i think you came to are middle school to practice one time. this wasprobally 12 years ago. Steve Francis was also on the same team.

Originally Posted by ryandub

Got my pair last week... They're sweet and best part they were free... My best friend is in the NBA and is sponsored by Nike... my spacejams are supposed to come in a week or so. Can't wait

I WANNA SEE SOME PICS BECAUSE IM HAVING A HARD DECISION ON THESE NOBODY TOOK IN PERSON PICS

These are GARBAGGGEEEEE. The 23 on the back is red!? What the +@@@? SUEDE!? SAD FACE??? 97 - 38!???!!!!!!!!!!!??

ohh hellll noooo.

Dope glad cats are hating on these...easier cop that way
pimp.gif

shoetrends has a full sz run up again in case u missed out the first time

with the sick face and the numbers this would have been an ideal GS release, i rather have the black and purple 12s release in men sz than GS sz

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I was on Jumpman23.com and the release date says 11/27 I guess we are getting these Black Friday instead of the Space Jams.
Yeah, release day is Friday 11/27 for sure.

I'm trying to see if I can secure a pair now.
grin.gif

P.S. I still take the OG/Retros over these.
laugh.gif

More pics.................

looks like employees gon have show up early 11/27 to get all that glue of it i mean dog for a second i thought elmers had advertised but im not surprised at ppl changin they mind me on the other hand nnooooo

laugh.gif
They might do that.

Back
Top Bottom