Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

NICE pics 4XL .... where did you cop from ???

I cant wait . I swear. I been waiting all my life for some MORE Black / Red XII's to drop.

51b368844dd6d743d61ba4aab433bbc8bdc1a6c9.jpg
18716e41ded6a5b0b57f4f4a1c5154bf99e34e78.jpg

5fa36e4c445dd02fd97ea208b3dab7c3c37226f7.jpg

e5a36dff49dad32fdd49a49eb3f4b25184ad8915.jpg

964367c243a9d798d3b2a0b6bda9bb3f7f6692ac.jpg

sorry for the poor quality I used my webcam... I'll try to post some pics of them and the retro card from my flip camcorder cause the quality is better. I'll post space jam pics when they arrive.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by mikew25

i would cop but i got tha 03 bred so imma cop tha cherrys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
................. i see this nickname is gaining more steam.
frown.gif

Im surprised too last year wen rumors of the cdp bein cherrys i was like wat cw is that then it died down but i dont think it should be the nickname for itunless it was like all-red (not suggesting at all)

I decided to pass on these, they are not worth the Retail tag.

Will wait until they go on sale.

Concentrating only on the Spacejams. That's it. It will be my only current JB purchase for the 2009 year.

NYC heads, check your spots. They've leaked early. I tried on a pair. I'm copping with my homegirl's discount.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

RYAN - Where did you cop them from ???

My best friend is in the NBA and we have a guy we call to get everything early. We make the call tell him the size we want and it arrives at my door. I thinkhe just charges it to his Nike endorsement deal which is somewhere around 30K and like I said he's in the NBA so he's paid and rarely uses it. Iusually get 10-15K in Nike/Jordan brand per year

Originally Posted by ryandub

My best friend is in the NBA and we have a guy we call to get everything early. We make the call tell him the size we want and it arrives at my door. I think he just charges it to his Nike endorsement deal which is somewhere around 30K and like I said he's in the NBA so he's paid and rarely uses it. I usually get 10-15K in Nike/Jordan brand per year

WOW
eek.gif

My best friend is in the NBA and we have a guy we call to get everything early. We make the call tell him the size we want and it arrives at my door. I think he just charges it to his Nike endorsement deal which is somewhere around 30K and like I said he's in the NBA so he's paid and rarely uses it. I usually get 10-15K in Nike/Jordan brand per year
whos your friend?

Damn I wish I were you, you're so lucky

Sounds like you're living quite the baller life

Back
Top Bottom