Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

UPTEMPOAIR JUST POSTED A FSR FOR $149.99 FREE SHIPPING HURRY BRO'S & YOU CAN AVOID ALL THE BLACK FRIDAY BS & SECURE YOUR PAIR .......

GOOD LOOKING OUT! I just picked up a pair. Retail and free shipping is perfect. THANK YOU!

man what did they do to these....and whats up with the red leather part on the side....that material looks weird

http://i37.tinypic.com/2mfafra.jpg
2mfafra.jpg
2dl7zat.jpg
1zeh0s8.jpg
295tf6.jpg
oaap9t.jpg
23vykvl.jpg

do yall think ftl will give employee discounts on these. i start tommorrow, but if they wont, then im just going to buy from uta for 150 shipped with no tax.that will be better than retail plus tax. but then 30% off will be like 105 plus tax so like 111. i hope they will allow the 30% employee discount on thesethen i will wait for rd.

reposting my post from the other related threads....

I am done for 2009...no more shoes for 2009.

Flu Games
XII Wht/Red
Space Jams

all ordered...no waking up early, no black Friday, Xmas eve mall madness, freezing my butt off. I will just wait for the mail man and enjoying my kicks.

I really do love and appreciate this community!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Man look at the comparison pictures,the flu games look atroshis compared to the og,s,and 2003 retro,s,and its flat out funny how people on this board still try to justify this ashy trash of a 12 that JB is throwig to us,how can you justify a shoe that looks like it was made out of pre-worn materials to another shoe that was made with fresh high qiulity leather with better stitching,i understand the youngn,s, are ging to buy these cause they dont really know the difference as far as quility and different materials goes,but please dont mention these dust collecters in the same breath as the og,s,or the 03 retros,i wouldnt wear the flu games even it was free and given to me as a gift,i would sell them,or if i couldnt find a buyer then i would wash my tables and mirrors with that cheap awful ashy suede its made out of,id be embarrased to use these as beaters,alot of og jordanheads i know are laughing at these.
roll.gif

DUDE IF U DONT LIKE THEM DONT BUY I HAVE THE RETRO'S FROM 2003 AND OG FROM 1997 I AM A OG SNEAKERHEAD IVE BEEN COLLECTING JORDANS SINCE 1996 AND HAVE WELLOVER 400 PAIRS AND I HAVE THE FLU GAMES QUALITY IS OKAY BUT JORDANS QUALITY FOR LAST 5 YEARS HASNT BEEN THAT GOOD JORDANS NOW AND COMMING OUT ARE WHAT U HAVEEXCEPT FROM THEM ITS VERY SIMPLE IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT BUY TIRED OF PEOPLE OF TALKING QUALITY

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Dang,they that cheap,i bet they still dont sell good at $110,think about it,people are waiting for space jams,and they might cop the white/red 12 cause JB still made them out of leather,but the flu games wont sell out the stores unless they drop them around $80-$90,people arent going to pay retail for these,especially after they know how JB shouldve made them in the first place,these things arent even worth to be beaters on my feet,my feet knows how the og,s, and 03,s look and feel,so they wouldnt appreciate any kind of downgrade that are so low from the original like these.
frown.gif

lmfao...i dont like these either simply because i dont like 12s but dude you sound like a clown, a "shoe elitist" or as you would call it an "oghead"
laugh.gif

dudes in here typin paragraphs on shoes they supposedly aint worried about cuz they "got the OG"
roll.gif

i was on the fence with this release but now, i went back in the house. ill just wait until the white/red 12s drop.

those pics of smurfdavid pair convince me nubuck is a no go on flu game12s

those flu game aint that bad... i ll prolly copp em under retail.... not in a rush... but def a nice shoe

12's were never that "hot" even in 2003 when they retroed, this color was on nike.com for months and months FSR......only thing that anchored darelease

is da black and white ones.

Its funny how everyone all of a sudden complaining about Nubuck getting ashy and being impossible 2 clean.. How do all u guys take care of your Aqua VIII'sand Stealth V's? These don't seem any harder to keep fresh than those I just mentioned. If u don't like the shoe that's fine but don'tcomplain about all of a sudden not liking Nubuck when I'm sure u own a pair of Jordans that have Nubuck already and u love em.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Its funny how everyone all of a sudden complaining about Nubuck getting ashy and being impossible 2 clean.. How do all u guys take care of your Aqua VIII's and Stealth V's? These don't seem any harder to keep fresh than those I just mentioned. If u don't like the shoe that's fine but don't complain about all of a sudden not liking Nubuck when I'm sure u own a pair of Jordans that have Nubuck already and u love em.

durabuck =/= nubuck

i like the nubuck. it makes the red pop out more.
and i dont understand why its so hard to keep your sneakers clean. it really isnt hard at all.

and yall need to face the facts that they cant keep everything OG.
it would depreciate the value of og's....

for example... my 2009 true blues > 2003 almost exactly identical...but my 09's looks fresher.

if these flu games are a GR like the black/u.blue nubucks released last May
i'll wait till these hit the sales rack
as of now these don't seem that decent

yeah i wish they wouldnt had use nubuck but i want a pair to wear because my og and retro i want to keep deadstock

Just seen these in person...the red isn't as bright as i thought by the pics...but they aigh...i def wanna cop 4 ma daughter tho..

i unlaced them they look really good in person tho to each's own on this one i will wear them tommorow and keep my deadstock 1997 og and 2003 retro on ice
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom