Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Rd?
release day is the 27th. we got our shipment in today. i was pumped about this shoe eventhough it was nubuck instead of leather, but afterseeing them today, they are an easy pass. imo the quality is very poor and they look really dusty on your feet. i dont hate them, but i will definitely waitand see if they go on sale. if not, oh well. suprisingly, i think the rising suns turned out way better.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Rd?
release day is the 27th. we got our shipment in today. i was pumped about this shoe eventhough it was nubuck instead of leather, but after seeing them today, they are an easy pass. imo the quality is very poor and they look really dusty on your feet. i dont hate them, but i will definitely wait and see if they go on sale. if not, oh well. suprisingly, i think the rising suns turned out way better.

dude u must be crazy i seen them in person they are better than nubucks people are going to regret passing these are very nice
pimp.gif

ok i copped the flu games and got my shipping info so heres the info anyconline.com has them for 148.50 shipped just use promo 10anyc to get price

i got a pair of these last week for $120.00

i could not pass them up at that price

yeah there gonna get ashy but thats ok with me

nothing new with jordan brand and the materials they use

whoa i watching video on a dude who bought shoes from promoshoes their shoes are fakes cant beleive it heres link

most likely that is the actual quality of the shoe.

EDIT It's a joke, obviously there are things that can let people figure out the difference between real sneakers and fake ones.

nah dude those are fakes no way to except that DO NOT BUY FROM PROMO-SHOES JUST WATCH VIDEO TO CONFIRM SO PEOPLE WHO COPPED SHOES FROM THEM LOOK AT THEM THEYARE FAKES IM BLASTING THEM BECAUSE I HAD BOUGHT FROM THEM AND DAMN IT SMACK ME IN THE FACE SO IM BLASTING AT THEM FAKES

just saw these in person at ftl and held them in my hand. imo they are
pimp.gif
if they get ashy its because they are worn to much, but i have worn my nubucks atleast 10 times and they still look new. i hope everyone sleeps on these so i can get in and out in about 10 minutes at the mall on rd. about the promo shoesdeal, i have purchased early releases twice now, true blue 3 and 09 space jam, and i was very satisfied. the only thing i regret is the price but who wouldntwant something cheaper if they could. i have only bought early from marqueesole and air randy.

yeah but cmon man they could be b grades with for what their charging worth that it doesnt say anywhere b-grades or anything on that website is either sellingb grades or fakes i would say fakes

i just think its crazy that everyone thinks all early release shoes are b-grades. im sure that most of the sites that have early releases are selling the 25before and after a b-grade on the production line, but it s not like all 50 of those shoes are b-grades. anyway if you pay via paypal, they will refund yourmoney even if the website you bought them from will not. im just saying that the two times i have bought early i was completely satisfied and had no reason toreturn them or make a claim with paypal. i will say this though, i will not be buying early ever again because i have just read so much bad things about earlyrelease shoes on nt, and i dont want to deal wit the hassle and dissapointment of getting b-grades and having to return them. i have received some bad shoesoff ebay though. for example i just bought some cool grey spizikes for 145 shipped and im pretty sure the left shoe was a display shoe because it still had thesticky price tag on the bottoms. i definitely think its a wiser decision to go to the store and look at the shoes before you buy them so you can make surethere are no flaws. i think you can trust buying inline from ftl,champs, fa, and finishline. they dont sell b-grades. patience is a virtue but anxiosness isway stronger and influences buying decisions alot.

smh.gif
if Promo Shoes really gave the dude that pair..."IF"

I still don't understand why people pre-order unless your working that release day or getting it for cheaper i can understand.
But what makes it having it early make a difference?

mmmmm these really look fake!!!!!! oh well.... pre ordering never been my cup of tea newaaay!!!!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by wrukus

Rd?
release day is the 27th. we got our shipment in today. i was pumped about this shoe eventhough it was nubuck instead of leather, but after seeing them today, they are an easy pass. imo the quality is very poor and they look really dusty on your feet. i dont hate them, but i will definitely wait and see if they go on sale. if not, oh well. suprisingly, i think the rising suns turned out way better.

dude u must be crazy i seen them in person they are better than nubucks people are going to regret passing these are very nice
pimp.gif

you're calling me crazy for saying they're mediocre at best? then you compared them to the nubucks? the nubucks are rotting on the shelves as wespeak. most stores have them on sale and people still aint copping. so, saying these are better than the nubucks doesnt really prove that i'm crazy fornot liking them. if you're into them that's fine. as for me i wont pay retail for these just like i didnt pay retail for the nubucks. again,they're not terrible looking, but most of the pairs we got are horribly made. the days of me paying full price for poor quality have been long gone. hopeyou get a good pair.

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET A SIZE 12 DROP ME A PM ASAP I HAVE MONEY IN HAND & IM PAYPAL VERIFIED.......

Whats good all just copped mine at retail today. The dude in that video got played.. They are deffintly fake. If anyone from north jersey is looking to copthem early Packer Shoes in Teaneck NJ got them in either today or yesturday and are selling for retail 150.00

Held them in my hands yesterday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Suede didn't bother me like I though It would..
shoe def looks much better in person.

I still have my 2003 retros so I'll pass on these. The suede is nice I guess, but I'd rather have a true retro of the OG without the little flu gameinsignia.

Back
Top Bottom