Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

sick.gif
saw em in person

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Man look at the comparison pictures,the flu games look atroshis compared to the og,s,and 2003 retro,s,

I bet they look REAL atroshis.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

2qxb792.jpg

sick.gif

These look HORRIBLE.
of course they do with that gaudy flash turned on.. come on

you guys need to see them in person. for those who don't have the 03's they're nice

Saw them in person yesterday..the nubuck is very nice..not ashy at all on most of the shoes i looked at..but what a horrible job they did on what they looklike..the colors are wayyy off from the OG's and 2003's..there is two different reds on the shoe..

hopefully i can grab a pair because i have not had this colorway... not gonna go out of my way to get them tho

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I GOT MY SIZE 12'S TODAY THEY ARE
pimp.gif
206obgo.jpg
kwwt0.jpg
2qxb792.jpg
v8j8fq.jpg
Yall are crazy these are FIRE. Og blah blah blah half of yall if not more complaning OG this OG that probably aint even old enough to have coppedthe og's. Man do I have a fit for these planned Oh Boy!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I GOT MY SIZE 12'S TODAY THEY ARE
pimp.gif
206obgo.jpg
kwwt0.jpg
2qxb792.jpg
v8j8fq.jpg
Yall are crazy these are FIRE. Og blah blah blah half of yall if not more complaning OG this OG that probably aint even old enough to have copped the og's. Man do I have a fit for these planned Oh Boy!

these are sweeeeeet! that nubuck is nice. haters keep hatin while the players keep on playn.

yea somebody in my skool wore these (dang rich kids) ehhh i dont wanna call it fresh but it looks cop under a $90ish

Back
Top Bottom