Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

I'm still scratching my head over this Feb release date. Again kicks-crew has them NOW, but they're the only place that has confirmed the date of release at feb 18. now I'm not questioning the legitimacy of this site as they are on the NT legit list, but how is this not "known"??? Especially when its supposed to drop in 3 weeks... Somethings just not sitting right with me.

hmmmmmmmmmm i might actually get these. had a pair of the low taxi's and they weren't that bad. not a fan of the last xii's that just came out. the flu game's were ugly. disgusting red and i hate suede. how could they jack up such a beautiful shoe?

hmmmmmmmmmm i might actually get these. had a pair of the low taxi's and they weren't that bad. not a fan of the last xii's that just came out. the flu game's were ugly. disgusting red and i hate suede. how could they jack up such a beautiful shoe?

^ I actually really like the XII lows. I hope they come out with some new colorways for them though. 

^ I actually really like the XII lows. I hope they come out with some new colorways for them though. 

Originally Posted by DA HEN

dope shoes, great for balling.

exactly, i need these ASAP
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom