Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

if this is true........then HOLLAAAA!!!
pimp.gif

good quality or bad quality the only xii i bang with are the og blk/red ones with the gum bottom...then the wht/blk playoffs but thats it...i just dont likethe white on these for some reason...

damn..havent been on nt in a good minute and come back to hear about white/red 12s? sounds good to hear so far..

Originally Posted by kentball3

3o53p93l9ZZZZZZZZZ936070cc849e0b31406.jpg

FS brand new never worn pair of Jordan XI Retro Low White/Columbia Blue Size 9 Deadstock. Shoes also come with retro card. These shoes were bought at Sheikh Shoes a number of years ago and are absolutely authentic. IM EBAY SELLER BLACKMAMBA_024 OVER 400+ FEEDBACKS. FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL ONLY. $225
This dude
laugh.gif

You pulled the same shh over at the Nike forum.

If you're gonna pull something like this, at least take a current picture of your shoes, and tag them.
laugh.gif

i have a feeling jb will drop the ball and make these patent leather or suede or just generally $+#@ them up, ill wait till i see pics

Originally Posted by kentball3

3o53p93l9ZZZZZZZZZ936070cc849e0b31406.jpg

FS brand new never worn pair of Jordan XI Retro Low White/Columbia Blue Size 9 Deadstock. Shoes also come with retro card. These shoes were bought at Sheikh Shoes a number of years ago and are absolutely authentic. IM EBAY SELLER BLACKMAMBA_024 OVER 400+ FEEDBACKS. FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL ONLY. $225

roll.gif
hahahahaaaha what a clown
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom