Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this holiday as you all know has been crazy...... i had to get the flints and was lucky to get the white/red 13's and cool greys early as well so my pocket had been crazy busy..... so i decided i think i would hold back on these just for pocket sake and to keep it real my spot never got them so it was a dead cause..... until yesterday i got to Roosevelt Field (NY) randomly and the guy at champs told me they got a fresh re-stock and they got a couple 10.5...... my jaw drops cause i new i would be BROKE for the next week if i brought them..... so he suggest i put them on lay away to have them hold the pair and i seen the lights of sneaker heaven come down on me...... i drop the 40 on them now i got like a month and change to pick them up....... holiday LUCK

2,000 pairs is crazy limited. Like Bee said RF mall 400+ pairs alone, and you know NTNY and HOH Harlem had a bunch of pairs. Add 34th street and 21 Mercer and just to be sure White Plains mall and that's probably 2,000 pairs just between those spots. Don't forget the other malls in Long Island and NYC and all the mom & pop stores.

Think about it like this, the air yeezys had 3,000 pairs worldwide so probably around 2,000-2,500 were in the US. There is no way these were more limited then the yeezys.

Finally got my shipment confirmation from FNL. Thought it was going to be cancelled. Order was "processing" until this morning.

These were better than i expected no creasing at all, the mesh is better than i expected also. if they are still around this weekend, i might another pair along with the red/wht 13s..... still waiting for a pair of OGs that are not on some

OD nonsense

props again to whoever put us on to that $25 off from jimmyjazz
pimp.gif

finally delivered to the crib.

think ill keep the 05s DS and rock these here on out. lovin both tho

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

pimp.gif

np, it was just a simple google. Being cheap, I always google the website name and either use "coupon" or "code" or "promotion" to see if there is an active discount. I reccomend everyone doing this.

Also I deleted the actual code from my post cause I wasn't sure if we can put them up. What are the rules about putting up codes not in the coupon section, but in the threads itself?

Plus for the sites such as eastbay I recommend purcahsing the giftcard for 20% off since we know the shoes we want will have coupon restrictions. Don't forget to be a gold club member for free quick shipping (3 day select).

Is there a discount on gift cards on ndc? Only thing I know for them is "Justdoit" for free shipping.

One more add on since I am here and hoping my post won't be deleted or banned. Fatwallet for 6% cashback is good too.

If I am breaking any rules, I'll edit to fix this.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

pimp.gif

np, it was just a simple google. Being cheap, I always google the website name and either use "coupon" or "code" or "promotion" to see if there is an active discount. I reccomend everyone doing this.

Also I deleted the actual code from my post cause I wasn't sure if we can put them up. What are the rules about putting up codes not in the coupon section, but in the threads itself?

Plus for the sites such as eastbay I recommend purcahsing the giftcard for 20% off since we know the shoes we want will have coupon restrictions. Don't forget to be a gold club member for free quick shipping (3 day select).

Is there a discount on gift cards on ndc? Only thing I know for them is "Justdoit" for free shipping.

One more add on since I am here and hoping my post won't be deleted or banned. Fatwallet for 6% cashback is good too.

If I am breaking any rules, I'll edit to fix this.
word. good lookin out on that! just found out today finishline canceled my order and was like
tired.gif

seen this, now im like
smile.gif

pimp.gif

Be on lookout.

I used it, checked bank acct and was charged the REGULAR FULL AMOUNT still.

emailed them asking for an answer. F that.

still havent gotten a email about my order either.

they call me and said "coupon error we cant discount that sneaker"
regualar price you must pay and i said "cancel my damn order"

I checked my UPS tracking number and it looks like I will get them tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

I mean whats a typical production count for a normal retro? 2000 seems like a lot to me. But then again that number is only speculation.
I'm not too sure about that, but 2,000 is limited as hell in my eyes.

When the Flint 13's dropped Roosevelt Field Mall (Long Island) had 400+ pairs alone and i know this for a fact.
That's just ONE MALL too. That's not counting the countless pairs NYC had at all the Footlocker.Inc stores and mom and pop shops.

Granted im sure NY gets a lot more pairs than a lot of states receive and this was a black friday release (more produced) but even a number like 20,000 would seem low to me in terms of a GR.

you guys have your numbers wayyy off...ive heard from a reputable source that Footlocker as a company got 7000...

so 2000 is wayy off

and finishline.com probably had more than 250 total pairs

UPS delivered mine yesterday. 
But dropped them off instead of ringing a door bell or something. 
Which makes me mad bcuz it was freezing cold and snowed so who knows how long they sat outside.

They fit kinda snugg... 

^^^
yea ups/fedex/usps all those companies leave stuff outside my door. Lucky for me my stairwell up to my front door curves so people cant see the packages.
This is why I ship it to work now. The respect businesses more it seems.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

^^^
yea ups/fedex/usps all those companies leave stuff outside my door. Lucky for me my stairwell up to my front door curves so people cant see the packages.
This is why I ship it to work now. The respect businesses more it seems.

Luckily no sneakerheads or thieves in my area. but its the principle. 
My main issue was they didnt even leave it on my porch they dropped it off the side of my house IN SNOW lol

LOL @ me trying to send it to my job. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom