Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anyone else order from jimmyjazz?

I ordered from Jimmy Jazz, and I got a call today verifying my order... so they said that it was going to be released and on its way today.  Doesn't sound quite like the horror stories of the Flint 13 release, but it remains to be seen what kind of charges I get.

man, i was thinking they were gonna cancel my %@%* cuz i filled in a made up phone number so if they woulda called me they wouldnt have gotten at me but i just checked my email and got a shipping confirmation
happy.gif

Glad it worked out for you.  I received my shipping confirmation too... seriously, a size 10.5 of the Altitude 13's and a size 11 of the Anniversary 2's for $202 shipped... I think that's a pretty good deal.

these are still on shelves in tampa, University mall in tampa florida if anyone wants to know, do a product search and get em if you want em

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
If you have any questions on your order for the Altitudes, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the question.

EastbayRep - Ray

No questions here. I just wish they were shipped faster. 3 day select delivered on the 16th when ordered on the 10th at 9pm seems long.

i went to get my chicago 13s at my local spot they returnd a size 9.5 i called my friend to see if he wanted that pair.he said yes i guess he got lucky but there all sold out wear i live.

I got my tracking from FNL about 4 hours after I actually received them. Even the trackin number said tomorrows date, I got lucky twice. For getting them a day earlier and ordering during the mobile glitch.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Will didn't you order from NDC? And your just getting a shipping confirmation?
Yeah i did..it took a few days..i was thinkin it would've shipped yesterday..but nope..

My order from Jimmy Jazz just got shipped. I got lucky. When the guy first posted the JimmyJazz link i went to checkout and they had just sold the last 12. So I got on there randomly Sunday afternoon and they were sold out of every size except for 12. Added to cart as quickly as I could with the $25 off coupon. Thanks to whoever posted that by the way.

I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
If you have any questions on your order for the Altitudes, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the question.

EastbayRep - Ray

No questions here. I just wish they were shipped faster. 3 day select delivered on the 16th when ordered on the 10th at 9pm seems long.

u do realize 3 day select usually means 3 business days.  So Saturday and Sunday do not count.  U got ur shoes on Monday which is when you are supposed to get your shoes. :/  just saying.

^^^
laugh.gif
was gonna reply to that but i got lazy.

btw - got my official cancellation email FTW
pimp.gif

None of you dudes believed it. I told you FNL would cancel a lot of orders. It's impossible that they could have 25+ pairs of EACH size.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

EastbayRep - Ray

u do realize 3 day select usually means 3 business days.  So Saturday and Sunday do not count.  U got ur shoes on Monday which is when you are supposed to get your shoes. :/  just saying.
I was thinking more like ship Monday arrive Wednesday. Is that 3 days? To some it is, to others it isn't.
The flints were ordered Thursday night and delivered Tuesday. How do you do the math there? Maybe I got lucky.
Also even tho it states 3-day select packages are still being moved on weekends.

One more also, I'm not here to argue with anyone. I am just stating facts of the past.

^ I don't think that one moved on the weekend... 3 days = Friday, Monday, and Tuesday (which is when it was delivered).

Shipping on Monday and arriving Wednesday would work (assuming they weren't holidays)... and also assuming that the order was processed/released for shipping/and actually picked up to ship on Monday (or before).

^^^
That was what I was saying. Thank you.
It was picked up on Monday, so says my ups tracking. So by them saying Thursday, I was partially disappointed.

^^^ UPS doesnt move packages on the weekends or holidays, unlike usps.
Your issue should be with UPS not who sold you the shoes.

Monday ship you would of receive your shoes on Wednesday if you was on East Coast
like when i order from Eastbay im good for 2 days

Monday day of ship
Tuesday 1st on truck
Wednesday 2nd day on truck
Thursday 3rd on truck deliver to your front door

thats how it goes

If you would of pick ground you would of been waiting even longer due to the fact its holiday season and Ups Ground not guarantee at this moment

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

None of you dudes believed it. I told you FNL would cancel a lot of orders. It's impossible that they could have 25+ pairs of EACH size.

x2 for the canceled orders. but its possible tho for the 25+ pairs
that would mean they had at a minimum of 250 pairs [8-13] out of the supposed "2000" pairs. Finishline having 12.5% of the stock is not a crazy insane number for the nations second biggest athletic footwear chain.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

2,000 pairs
laugh.gif
though the distribution might've been a little off these weren't all that limited.

Word, Who starts all these allotment rumors anyway? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at 2,000 pairs, yea okayyy.

I mean whats a typical production count for a normal retro? 2000 seems like a lot to me. But then again that number is only speculation.

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

I mean whats a typical production count for a normal retro? 2000 seems like a lot to me. But then again that number is only speculation.
I'm not too sure about that, but 2,000 is limited as hell in my eyes.

When the Flint 13's dropped Roosevelt Field Mall (Long Island) had 400+ pairs alone and i know this for a fact.
That's just ONE MALL too. That's not counting the countless pairs NYC had at all the Footlocker.Inc stores and mom and pop shops.

Granted im sure NY gets a lot more pairs than a lot of states receive and this was a black friday release (more produced) but even a number like 20,000 would seem low to me in terms of a GR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom