Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say buy 1 pair of each and call it a day.
Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I really can't decide between these and the Flints....which would you guys pick if you could only get one?

I say buy 1 pair of each and call it a day.
Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I really can't decide between these and the Flints....which would you guys pick if you could only get one?

What kind of realese is this going to be?

Super limited?

Or should I be able to walk in my spot in the afternoon that day and scoop em up?

What kind of realese is this going to be?

Super limited?

Or should I be able to walk in my spot in the afternoon that day and scoop em up?

Wait wait wait... you telling me these SOLD OUT @ 200 on ST ???
tired.gif

WOW

But then again..... these are better than 05's

Wait wait wait... you telling me these SOLD OUT @ 200 on ST ???
tired.gif

WOW

But then again..... these are better than 05's

Yeah suprisingly they did sell out. I got the 05's also but decided to pick up a pair cause they look real good with that mesh

Yeah suprisingly they did sell out. I got the 05's also but decided to pick up a pair cause they look real good with that mesh

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was sold before, but now these pics just reassured me 10000% that I will be making the effort to pick these up....

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-2.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-4.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-5.jpeg
I'm officially no longer sleeping on these joints.
k2xqft.jpg

Thanks for sharing FB23!!

yeah these might have to get picked up..lately i've been a green color admirer, i didn't cop these last time around because other then

da all star XIII's and da OG black and white colorway, my preference is da ones with mesh...and these are definitely fitting da bill.

I was sold before, but now these pics just reassured me 10000% that I will be making the effort to pick these up....

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-2.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-4.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-5.jpeg
k2xqft.jpg

yeah these might have to get picked up..lately i've been a green color admirer, i didn't cop these last time around because other then

da all star XIII's and da OG black and white colorway, my preference is da ones with mesh...and these are definitely fitting da bill.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Seeing GS sizes out there make me feel at ease, these should be easy to get.

don't always go by that..chicks have cooled on rockin kicks thruout da years....men sizes will sell out, if da buzz maintains

after that da kid sizes will follow.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Seeing GS sizes out there make me feel at ease, these should be easy to get.

don't always go by that..chicks have cooled on rockin kicks thruout da years....men sizes will sell out, if da buzz maintains

after that da kid sizes will follow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

k2xqft.jpg

Same thing I said. That Leather on the side of the 1st Altitudes did not do it for me. These are so much better,IMO.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

k2xqft.jpg

Same thing I said. That Leather on the side of the 1st Altitudes did not do it for me. These are so much better,IMO.

I actually prefer the all leather upper for the alts. I've seen fake pairs to where they have the mesh on the side, so seeing these just makes me feel that I'm looking at a really good fake.

Just my 2c

I actually prefer the all leather upper for the alts. I've seen fake pairs to where they have the mesh on the side, so seeing these just makes me feel that I'm looking at a really good fake.

Just my 2c

These are selling out quickly on the websites because they are in limited supply compared to the other XIII releases (by about 1/4). I would expect these to sell out in stores pretty quickly in most areas.

These are selling out quickly on the websites because they are in limited supply compared to the other XIII releases (by about 1/4). I would expect these to sell out in stores pretty quickly in most areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom