Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by solezprogression

These are selling out quickly on the websites because they are in limited supply compared to the other XIII releases (by about 1/4). I would expect these to sell out in stores pretty quickly in most areas.

prolly even less then 1/4. if its a QS and its production is 1/4 then other retros then its not a QS. i would say is it was only 1/4 production rate it would be a easy pick up for many that know what to do on these kinda releases

These are selling out quickly on the websites because they are in limited supply compared to the other XIII releases (by about 1/4). I would expect these to sell out in stores pretty quickly in most areas.

prolly even less then 1/4. if its a QS and its production is 1/4 then other retros then its not a QS. i would say is it was only 1/4 production rate it would be a easy pick up for many that know what to do on these kinda releases

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm sorry, didn't read the thread you guys
frown.gif

how much are they in kids sizes? and where can i cop in chicago?

most likely 100 like most kids jordans from da number series.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm sorry, didn't read the thread you guys
frown.gif

how much are they in kids sizes? and where can i cop in chicago?

most likely 100 like most kids jordans from da number series.

At first I didnt like them but they grew on to me. Hope to grab a pair. The mesh is a big plus, is it 3M?

At first I didnt like them but they grew on to me. Hope to grab a pair. The mesh is a big plus, is it 3M?

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Yeah, you're right... probably less than 1/4.  I was just trying to ballpark it based on the #'s that my connect got, but he usually gets a lot more QS type releases than most JB accounts.  Point is, these are going to be pretty tough to get your hands on unless you have a reliable connect.  I'd start making calls now, as my connect already got his shipment in with the Flints.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Yeah, you're right... probably less than 1/4.  I was just trying to ballpark it based on the #'s that my connect got, but he usually gets a lot more QS type releases than most JB accounts.  Point is, these are going to be pretty tough to get your hands on unless you have a reliable connect.  I'd start making calls now, as my connect already got his shipment in with the Flints.

Not even going to lie, after I buy these i'm going to move them next on the last past the 12's as being my second favorite all-time Jordan's. XI, XIII, XII, VI.

Not even going to lie, after I buy these i'm going to move them next on the last past the 12's as being my second favorite all-time Jordan's. XI, XIII, XII, VI.

BigEli500 wrote:

XIIs
VIIs
XIIIs

Back to the Alts.

I cant wait to cop these. These seriously look better than the 05s.

BigEli500 wrote:

XIIs
VIIs
XIIIs

Back to the Alts.

I cant wait to cop these. These seriously look better than the 05s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom