Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE HAS EVERY SIZE BUT SZ. 13.

DIDN'T SELL OUT ONLINE. WONT SELL OUT IN STORES. DEF NOT QS

Wrong, I just put 25 pairs of size 13 in my cart and again, let me go all the way to the submit order page. There is something DEFINITELY off here.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

cmon Nike, no way a shoe goes up on the site at 12:03 and sells out at 12:05.... This is crazy
30t6p3b.gif
same thing happened to me last week witht the db 3s

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE HAS EVERY SIZE BUT SZ. 13.

DIDN'T SELL OUT ONLINE. WONT SELL OUT IN STORES. DEF NOT QS

Wrong, I just put 25 pairs of size 13 in my cart and again, let me go all the way to the submit order page. There is something DEFINITELY off here.
well, it looks like there is a slight possibility that FNL did receive that many pairs.  As of 2:41 AM central time, size 11.5 only has 14 pairs left, all other sizes still have more than 25.  So the inventory is going down.  Anyone know if this shoe is a website release only?  Just trying to figure out how FNL has so many paris when NDC sold out in 2 minutes...

dang, i ordered right when the shoes showed up on FNL, and i didnt even get any email confirmation.

I went ahead and ordered my size 8.5 from FNL too, I could use a 2nd pair. If it gets cancelled, at least I still have 1 pair.

to let everyone these were also available in gradeschool sizes.....dnt believe check for yourself at finishline.com

just copped sz 11 on fnl.com how ever....i am also getting ready to line up for them.....if i can get them at the store now.. then im calling to canecl my order if they dont do it before i do lol.

FNL.com pulls from stores inventories too. But when stores open tomorrow they have to sell their pairs to the customers in line first, the left overs will go to shipping out for orders. So it depends on your luck.

I just went on fnl mobile site and they had fsr.it kind of fishy that a lot of you are copping from fnl.In my opinion I don't think alot of these orders are not going to go trough.expect some cancellations I hope not but I think that's going to be the case.

First place I go to was a bust. Lady said smallest size left was 10.5 and that they had a line. @@!? Then went to anoher spot and was third to cop. Time for some hot cocoa.

Just Got Back Frm Columbia Mall got there at 5am 4 ppl were already in line...I was 5th!! they only had 1 size 9 so i just copped a 9.5!!!!(Only 18 pairs hit Columbia)

They opened at 7am!!!

Easy PICK UP!!!!!

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I finally got my number.
The lady told me if your order has letters possibly of not going through.
If it was this crazy for these I am a little worried what the 23rd will be like.

any truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom