Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

woke up late after a night of partying.. can't find my size... entering panic mode...

What size?
10.. i saw an 11 on finishline.com but i know how these joints crease so i'm not willing to size up, stubborn i know..

hope i can pick these bad boys smetimes nxt week.... def not a qs with all them gs sz avail...

Originally Posted by smzsmz

they're definitely a quick strike. no stores are even going to have them. i just think finishline stocked up so they can be the "reliable" source this time around. it's really weird though because after what JB pulled with the Tuesday restock of the DB III's, there's no telling $+* is going on. I'm actually dreading the CG XI's................ smh.

you are way off....lots of stores have these...try again

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Lots of stores have these regionally. There's really not a ton at all...stop being silly.

i wonder why JB does this stupidness.
infra packs and the black friday 23s all went the same route.
for bmore, it seems like we get almost no pairs yet the DC/Virginia area gets a nice size run.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I finally got my number.
The lady told me if your order has letters possibly of not going through.
If it was this crazy for these I am a little worried what the 23rd will be like.

any truth to this?

my two order #s have only #s so hopefully im good

Originally Posted by EAE7325

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

cmon Nike, no way a shoe goes up on the site at 12:03 and sells out at 12:05.... This is crazy
30t6p3b.gif
same thing happened to me last week witht the db 3s

They actually released at 1159 pm. I gotMines on swoosh and it went through by 1202

also, for people who didn't get these, wait a few weeks and I can almost guarantee the resell prices will be down

What are you propel talking about or getting your info? These are and have been a "limited general release". Meaning in a bunch of stores and online but not in mass. Some stores still have em in stock. I got mines off of swoosh with ease( and no I'm sorry I can not sell an invite) do some leg work and you will find your pair. Buy a size and hope u can trade. Good luck

as nice as I can say this... DO NOT FALL FOR THE HYPE, THESE ARE AN EASY PICK-UP! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU CAN COP FOR RETAIL!

still, I guarantee there are going to be people who see a line, wait in it and see potential $$$$$ for a resale and join the "these are limited" bandwagon... 

4737304_black_and_white_sheep-600.jpg

Originally Posted by EAE7325

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I finally got my number.
The lady told me if your order has letters possibly of not going through.
If it was this crazy for these I am a little worried what the 23rd will be like.

any truth to this?

my two order #s have only #s so hopefully im good

The lady from footlocker told me this..
I called around stores in Detroit majority of them said sold out or never had em.

I am sure the cool greys will be much more chaos then this and they will have less pairs... I LOVE/HATE JB!!!

Swoosh/NDC airballed a layup last night so I went to a footlocker out here and copped w/ ease... I'm sure NDC will restock but it wasnt worth the wait imo

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

What are you propel talking about or getting your info? These are and have been a "limited general release". Meaning in a bunch of stores and online but not in mass. Some stores still have em in stock. I got mines off of swoosh with ease( and no I'm sorry I can not sell an invite) do some leg work and you will find your pair. Buy a size and hope u can trade. Good luck

Especially since some areas have more than others. A lot of people are speaking on their particular city or metro area as if that covers 50 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom