Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bence23

Thats exactly why I NEVER order online. Don't get why its that hard for y'all to wake up a little early on a Saturday/ 

Jobs.  Some people work saturday morning

my size 10 from the late night restock shipped today. im content for now. wish it was a 9.5 but a 10 is doable. might put some force fields in to tighten up the gap.

no hate , but someone please tell me why these are in such high demand???I mean , unless you like green or something...no hate

Just found out FNL order was cancelled too good to be true that everyone would get theirs. On to the Cool Greys.

yea both order from FNL canceled and i placed my orders right when they showed up on the site. oh well. still got 1 pair after all.

i still havent gotten a cancellation or a shipped email yet.... annoying!

and i called just now and the wait time was 19mins...........

why is it so hard to get a sz 13. geezuz

anyone that got their orders canceled should check niketowns. i hear they didnt sell out and are doing phone orders.
its been posted that niketown Chi should be doing phone orders and mall of america was too.
im sure other niketowns are doing them also.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

??? These and the Flint's have been sitting EVERYWHERE here.

this release was similar to the infrared pack as far as distribution goes.
areas that got them seemed to get a nice amount but a lot of areas were left out.
like Baltimore didnt get any but the DC/Virginia area got a nice amount.

Originally Posted by bigj505

my size 10 from the late night restock shipped today. im content for now. wish it was a 9.5 but a 10 is doable. might put some force fields in to tighten up the gap.

pimp.gif
and the 10 will fit fine

sigh...one of my 2 orders from FNL got canceled. i'm guessing the 2nd one will too even though i ordered right when they finally popped up on the site.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anyone else order from jimmyjazz?

I ordered from Jimmy Jazz, and I got a call today verifying my order... so they said that it was going to be released and on its way today.  Doesn't sound quite like the horror stories of the Flint 13 release, but it remains to be seen what kind of charges I get.

man, i was thinking they were gonna cancel my %@%* cuz i filled in a made up phone number so if they woulda called me they wouldnt have gotten at me but i just checked my email and got a shipping confirmation
happy.gif

yeah i have already bought 3 pairs of Cool Grey XI's at Jimmy Jazz's already paid for them at the store just have to pick them up on the 23rd!

dam i just realized one of my fnl oreders was cancelled as well. hopefully the other gets processed.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
If you have any questions on your order for the Altitudes, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the question.

EastbayRep - Ray

The FNL order I had for the early mobile site one is still processing. Been trying to reach customer service but all I get is a busy tone. I just want it to get cancelled now. It's alright since I got one from NDC so I'm content.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

The FNL order I had for the early mobile site one is still processing. Been trying to reach customer service but all I get is a busy tone. I just want it to get cancelled now. It's alright since I got one from NDC so I'm content.

Same thing happen with mine, still showed processing. However the little box that has "Tracking #" had a link, but when you clicked it, it took you to UPS' site with no tracking number. I called last night and was on hold for an hour and ten minutes, they confirmed they had shipped and gave me the tracking number. The FNL rep said I could take them back to FNL store to return them since I didn't want them anymore cause my Eastbay order shipped.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Same thing happen with mine, still showed processing. However the little box that has "Tracking #" had a link, but when you clicked it, it took you to UPS' site with no tracking number. I called last night and was on hold for an hour and ten minutes, they confirmed they had shipped and gave me the tracking number. The FNL rep said I could take them back to FNL store to return them since I didn't want them anymore cause my Eastbay order shipped.
Yeah, I just got off the phone with a FNL rep and she said my package had a delivery date of this Friday. I may just return them or help someone out that didn't get it.

i can honestly imagine a ton of restocks on these. and not because nike is shipping more. its because of returns.
1. they arent selling for the loot resellers thought they would sell for
2. finishline will get returns because people ordered from other sites to assure they get a pair
3. buyer's remorse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom