Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got my pair from '05 sz 10.5 DS. I wear an 11 in XIIIs....smh. Anyone got a pair of sz 11's they want to trade for a sz 10.5??

I still got my pair from '05 sz 10.5 DS. I wear an 11 in XIIIs....smh. Anyone got a pair of sz 11's they want to trade for a sz 10.5??

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Why not sell that pair, and use the profits towards a pair in your size? 

I used to do that all the time with those "limited releases" when my size wasn't available.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Why not sell that pair, and use the profits towards a pair in your size? 

I used to do that all the time with those "limited releases" when my size wasn't available.

Slept on these the first time.. will not again.. my baby or somebody's chic gon have to come thru lol.. flints, white & reds, cool grey 11s, 3s, all stars, & these in a 4 month span.. I'm already hurtn.. not to mention db 3s smdh

Slept on these the first time.. will not again.. my baby or somebody's chic gon have to come thru lol.. flints, white & reds, cool grey 11s, 3s, all stars, & these in a 4 month span.. I'm already hurtn.. not to mention db 3s smdh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

These and the CGs?

People are going to get shot this December

If they live in the ghetto, then yes.
Shootings and only happen in the ghetto?

crying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom