Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to sneaks maybe?? lol

anyways... glad I copped my Alts & Flints fairly easy
pimp.gif

Just got my email guys from finishline.com. they just shipped.

If anyone was wondering the time frame in which i ordered it was within 5 mins of them posting up.
They popped up on line at around 12:17 for me, I ordered my size 9 an in cart before 12:22 so there you go.

Can SomeOne Please Tell me The SKU On The
JORDAN ALTITUDE 13's PLEASE
I Need The Footaction, Footlocker, FinishLine One

Jus Gimme Anyone

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Just got my email guys from finishline.com. they just shipped.

If anyone was wondering the time frame in which i ordered it was within 5 mins of them posting up.
They popped up on line at around 12:17 for me, I ordered my size 9 an in cart before 12:22 so there you go.
o wow luckyyy. mine still says its processing. i hope it goes thru.

dont come back and act like you only typed in the acronym "ftlog" and jordan poped up. they spelled it wrong thats why i ask magic about it, check the posts. ftlog means something different thats why you typed jordan with it. you wanna make it seem like all i had to do was type in the acronym. nice try thou.

btw, post pics. when you done maken that gif.

Originally Posted by Error on page

dont come back and act like you only typed in the acronym "ftlog" and jordan poped up. they spelled it wrong thats why i ask magic about it, check the posts. ftlog means something different thats why you typed jordan with it. you wanna make it seem like all i had to do was type in the acronym. nice try thou.

Dawg shut the hell up already. You've flooded the past few pages about absolutely NOTHING useful. if you're not talking about the Altitudes in this thread then be gone. 

Anyways, went and copped these at Greenspoint Saturday morning. There was about 50 people waiting in line for the mall to open. Once security opened the gates, nearly everyone sprinted in, mostly to Footaction. My homie's sis at FNL had held my pair, so i was cool. i walked over to Champs, and they only had about 5 people waiting for them to open. After my homies copped from FA, we walked over to FNL, got mine, and walked out. This release wasn't nearly as hectic as I thought it would be. I'm loving these too.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dawg shut the hell up already. You've flooded the past few pages about absolutely NOTHING useful. if you're not talking about the Altitudes in this thread then be gone. 

i can see your frustration, but actually my first post in here was about the availability of the alt. and about how they can be had next year and were you will be able to get them at. i always tried to stay on topic other members brought up other shoes not me. maybe to deflect but thats my fault for responding. but the core of the disscusion was always the xiiis' to me. if you read my post you would see that.

im not the only one dude as you can see within the quotes and i didnt start it. so chill. if some1 called you out, you would respond. so stop acting all high and mighty.

nice shoes btw

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

i can see your frustration, but actually my first post in here was about the availability of the alt. and about how they can be had next year and were you will be able to get them at. i always tried to stay on topic other members brought up other shoes not me. maybe to deflect but thats my fault for responding. but the core of the disscusion was always the xiiis' to me. if you read my post you would see that.

im not the only one dude as you can see within the quotes and i didnt start it. so chill. if some1 called you out, you would respond. so stop acting all high and mighty.

nice shoes btw
There's an option to private message members, so before you and any one of you others decide to come in this thread and argue, take it there.

my snakeskin material(or whatever it is), creased already on the inside after 1 wear. anybody elses crease like that?

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

does finishline.com ship shoes in random order? or is there a some kind of pattern?

It depends. When im doing orders I=in the store, [depending on which one you found first, and the order in which you printed out the orders] you may process an order that was done a day later then another order in the stack you have. and vis versa. If I cant find a shoe in stock, I place it [the order paper] at the bottom then try an look for it again once Im done with the other ones.

But I dont know how warehouse order are done. Then again when I started I was told warehouses do not handle our orders, they all come from a stores... so who knows.

1Sdot wrote:
..... Then again when I started I was told warehouses do not handle our orders, they all come from a stores... so who knows.

Orders come from the warehouse 1st then stores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom