Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Error on page

***to every1 about magic 1978*** this is what a beaten person sounds like on the internet. he deflects and dances around the point w/ no real examples to back his point. then when to much evidence/people disgree w/ him he begins to anylize stuff like grammar harder than the actual point. (this can be seen in his last post) just take ya L and keep it moving magic.

I really hope you're like 14. That would explain your immaturity and level of discussion.

I'm ending the discussion because I live by the quote, "wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"

BTW, what did you win for me to "lose"?

i got these and i like them when i picked these up i wore my 05s and the guys at expressions said they like the 05s over 2010s.i took pics like 10 pages back these are nice.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

***to every1 about magic 1978*** this is what a beaten person sounds like on the internet. he deflects and dances around the point w/ no real examples to back his point. then when to much evidence/people disgree w/ him he begins to anylize stuff like grammar harder than the actual point. (this can be seen in his last post) just take ya L and keep it moving magic.

I really hope you're like 14. That would explain your immaturity and level of discussion.

I'm ending the discussion because I live by the quote, "wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"

was i wrong? you last two posts, have nothing to do with the topic.

lmao your right man we should end this. btw that quote has to do with some1s actual distance away or not knowing the subject matter. like, "you cant hear and or understand what their talking about." everyone here can see our convo and can make an opinion on who is the fool or not.

wise=marked by the exercise of good judgement or common sence in practical matters.
^^^not you. common sence would tell you that its a pattern with these releases that repeats itself. good judgement would tell you to follow that pattern.

also im not 14. more importantly i hope thats not you birth date in your user name.

and after all this, magic still havent giving a good reason to prove him right or my opinion wrong.

sorry to get a little off topic.

Missed out, forgot all about them. It's all good. Won't pay the resellers gas money, lunch, dinner and toothpaste to cop

loving these. even if they sell out or not i like them and if there sitting o shelfs thats fine as long as mine r in my closet

lmao your right man we should end this. btw that quote has to do with some1s actual distance away or not knowing the subject matter. like, "you cant hear and or understand what their talking about." everyone here can see our convo and can make an opinion on who is the fool or not.

wise=marked by the exercise of good judgement or common sence in practical matters.

^^^not you. common sence would tell you that its a pattern with these releases that repeats itself. good judgement would tell you to follow that pattern.

also im not 14. more importantly i hope thats not you birth date in your user name.

and after all this, magic still havent giving a good reason to prove him right or my opinion wrong.

You found out what FTLOG stands for yet?

Originally Posted by yungone350

loving these. even if they sell out or not i like them and if there sitting o shelfs thats fine as long as mine r in my closet

^this.  they sold well in the bay area, but got my pair with ease in the morning.  worth retail for me, never had this cw before.  IMO i like the mesh style more than the 05s, but that's just me.

onto CG11s.

@magic, see'n that its from you, id figure it has nothing to do with your point. unless you have something smart to say about availability and cost i will not respond so move on.

post some pics of yours and be happy you got some.

These are still around down here.

Mike, I just hit you. Let me know what's good

Fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

...u dont know what FTOLG means?

!*+*! do you know what that means.sorry, im not up on all the acronyms of the internet. i dont use forums that much. in real life people dont walk around saying F-T-L-O-G. im so embarrased eddo1005 and magic1978 have exposed me. is that what you wanna hear? obviously it dosent mean that much to me or else i woulda looked it up.

since you wanna hop on magics sack, maybe u can tell me how "ftlog" explains why the alt. xiii will not be around in six months.

you know what? im dumber for talk'n to you. there.... i just insulted myself, no reason for you to respond now. good day.

Honestly it's not that serious.

And FTLOG is an acronym for those For The Love Of The Game/Olympic 7s that retro'd earlier this year.

You found out what FTLOG stands for yet?

yup. a few auctions on ebay didnt scroll to the bottom, but two had bids of sub $100 with a few hours left. the other had a bin of $150+ $1 shipping. now what, this is the second time you proved my point. once again another L for you. you should log off you starting to sound like a real "smart dumb" person

btw i did say olympic vii with a "?" behind it, cuz i wasnt sure, if any1 decided to check my post before responding. but thats what im talking about. instead of state'n what it means/or tell'n me i was right and moven on you rather harp on that, cuz you really dont have a leg to srand on.

now please ftlog(for the love of god)stop it.

I just let the mall and these where everywhere, after i saw them in person i had a change of heart and got them. I glad we are finally getting mom and pops shop around in my area, now all the beast dont have to flock to the mall on RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom