Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Brucie

mall of america NIKe have some size left they doing phone orders to. (952)854-5042
GOOD LOOKS...got a pair if finish line doesnt go thru im good...if it does and anyone wants a 12 get at me

yea good looks brucie. im just being cheap and not wanting to pay for shipping. otherwise, i would have ordered. just hate that niketowns tax dudes on shipping.

update - finishline is canceling my order. nice.

Mall of America has a 9 and a 10 but no 9.5.

Originally Posted by bigj505

That sucks.. I got a feeling FNL is going to cancel a lot of orders. Hope you get your pair.. I was lucky to get one off of NDC... still no shipping confirmation on there yet though

MuLLiNs7388 - thanks man. i actually got a 10 last night from the restock. just waiting shipping. was hoping to get a 9.5 tho but im not really tripping.
and check your order history. i grabbed a 9.5 for my friend on release night thinking i could just order another one right after and his pair got shipping info attached to the order like an hr ago.

MuLLiNs7388 - thanks man. i actually got a 10 last night from the restock. just waiting shipping. was hoping to get a 9.5 tho but im not really tripping.
and check your order history. i grabbed a 9.5 for my friend on release night thinking i could just order another one right after and his pair got shipping info attached to the order like an hr ago.

Good call!! Just checked, altitudes shipped and DB3 restock shipped!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bigj when did you place your order? Mine is still processing. Everytime i call i get the "order is still processing" and guarantee you should get it by christmas. Nothing is ever definite until shipped. I never ordered from them before.

They are terrible. I'm 90% sure mine is getting canceled. I'm on hold right now waiting to hear terrible news!

16 mins. in I really wish they had better "hold music"

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Did you really just quote a flightclub price?  If they are expensive on there they MUST be rare 
eyes.gif
people were speaking on Ebay prices, I added some info on FC prices
just some information, do with it what you will

Got my pair today!! picked them up at UPS

The bottom looked funny at first coz' it's a lighter shade of green,
happy.gif
 but all in all shoe looks good

Thats exactly why I NEVER order online. Don't get why its that hard for y'all to wake up a little early on a Saturday/ 

Got my pair from finish line on rd around 11. Did everyone else have an easy time getting their pair? Gotta say that I'm happy with the quality on these... Plus imo the mesh > the leather on the 05s

Originally Posted by bence23

Thats exactly why I NEVER order online. Don't get why its that hard for y'all to wake up a little early on a Saturday/ 
not every city gets QS releases
sum cities dont even have sneaker stores
incase u didnt know

some of us got a work schedule.

What was the timeline in which everyone ordered? I think just like a regular store, the earlier you "add to cart" and "complete your order" then the better chances you will get your size. I for one had my eyes glued to the site. Within like 5 mins of posting I added them an completed the order.

But I learned along time ago from bestbuy, if something is posted early or priced wrong and you order it, they will cancel it no matter what. You would think a company would honor there mistake.

I don't get why people can't understand that not area gets the same allotment, demands vary, that people have other responsibilities or that a lot of other people might have the same exact idea. Yeah, I really don't get why that's so hard for people to understand.

Well it looks like my mobile FNL order shipped before they could cancel it. On hold now to confirm. Like dude said earlier, FNL has the worst hold music. EVER.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Well it looks like my mobile FNL order shipped before they could cancel it. On hold now to confirm. Like dude said earlier, FNL has the worst hold music. EVER.

Yeah, I was on hold with them yesterday for 14(really 28 minutes). My order still hasn't been canceled and they charged when I made the purchase, so hopefully I'm good. If not, no biggie, it was a spur of the moment purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom