Air Jordan XIII Bin23 Cool Grey Sample (Unreleased Version)

sick.gif

You can't just throw cool grey on anything.

Those look like fakes, why would they change the way the wax stamp looked on these than the previous 2 releases?

Those look like fakes, why would they change the way the wax stamp looked on these than the previous 2 releases?

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by JStar25

Those look awfully close to the pair I PS'ed last year...

jstar25_xiii.jpg

ohwell.gif

yeah they do. it look just like it
laugh.gif
. what a coincidence
you better do something to get your share of the profits if they release.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by JStar25

Those look awfully close to the pair I PS'ed last year...

jstar25_xiii.jpg

ohwell.gif

yeah they do. it look just like it
laugh.gif
. what a coincidence
you better do something to get your share of the profits if they release.
laugh.gif

SwoleHouse wrote:

I think its because they are samples. and they do look fake
sick.gif

SwoleHouse wrote:

I think its because they are samples. and they do look fake
sick.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

There better than the ones releaseing...... but imo they still ugly

this. jordans have all but fallen all the way off with us OG jordan heads. pretty much everything they do now, i despise and resent. imo, the infra pack is the single best thing they've done since the OG dmp in '06. it was only ruined due to the varsitys dropping right b4. it's been pretty much ALL downhill from there. after the charcoal 9s i'm pretty much done with jb forever unless bordeauxs drop. this whole BIN23 idea is beyond lame imo.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

There better than the ones releaseing...... but imo they still ugly

this. jordans have all but fallen all the way off with us OG jordan heads. pretty much everything they do now, i despise and resent. imo, the infra pack is the single best thing they've done since the OG dmp in '06. it was only ruined due to the varsitys dropping right b4. it's been pretty much ALL downhill from there. after the charcoal 9s i'm pretty much done with jb forever unless bordeauxs drop. this whole BIN23 idea is beyond lame imo.

I really ain't feelin the BIN23 XIII samples...I would rather the actual colorway that is coming out

I really ain't feelin the BIN23 XIII samples...I would rather the actual colorway that is coming out

Back
Top Bottom