Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by rleelum25

ive actually seen many colorways of 13s here on my island of barbados last year than any others noticed. they have been way too many fakes produced of this version. :S even tho these releases are official, it kinda sucks that there is so much flood of the market of the fake versions. but i will be getting a pair for sure when these officially drop.

I know what you mean for sure...a few summers ago I saw a bunch of dude's rocking black/red 11s and 13's in St. Lucia and there wasn't even the hint of it being released officially around that time....And you could tell they're fake (apart from the variant look) unfortunately cuz the guys wearing them don't look like they'd know about such a release or possibly even afford them. Those market-side, fake selling vendors really getting a lead on JB!
laugh.gif
They definitely aren't only limited to a bunch of shox and air max's anymore....

But I'm definitely on those Flint's for sureeee...one of my grails that I passed up on both times...not this time around!

wow, i haven't been in the jordan forum for a while...i'm glad to hear that these xiii's are coming out. i just hope the quality of these are not crappy.

Originally Posted by bundy9

ive actually seen many colorways of 13s here on my island of barbados last year than any others noticed. they have been way too many fakes produced of this version. :S even tho these releases are official, it kinda sucks that there is so much flood of the market of the fake versions. but i will be getting a pair for sure when these officially drop.

I know what you mean for sure...a few summers ago I saw a bunch of dude's rocking black/red 11s and 13's in St. Lucia and there wasn't even the hint of it being released officially around that time....And you could tell they're fake (apart from the variant look) unfortunately cuz the guys wearing them don't look like they'd know about such a release or possibly even afford them. Those market-side, fake selling vendors really getting a lead on JB!
laugh.gif
They definitely aren't only limited to a bunch of shox and air max's anymore....

But I'm definitely on those Flint's for sureeee...one of my grails that I passed up on both times...not this time around!
dude the worst is the Carmelo anthony fakes and the chris paul fakes. oh my word. they are all over in the stores here in barbados. the chris pauls are disgusting in fakes. i mean i cant even believe people buy them. its totally completely off. way too many fake sneakers in the caribbean. thank god for solezprogression and other NT sellers i like to purchase from when im not in the states so i get all my stuff legit.

Originally Posted by bundy9

laugh.gif

dude the worst is the Carmelo anthony fakes and the chris paul fakes. oh my word. they are all over in the stores here in barbados. the chris pauls are disgusting in fakes. i mean i cant even believe people buy them. its totally completely off. way too many fake sneakers in the caribbean. thank god for solezprogression and other NT sellers i like to purchase from when im not in the states so i get all my stuff legit.

^irie...well dread, I haven't been home for a lil bit but I could imagine what you saying definitely...When I walk through Castries I just shake my head sometimes but hey, not all know better and hence the widening of the market for lower market kicks from the highest spectrum of legit fusions down low to extra fake CP3's or Melo's...It's bad to the point where some legit stores are actually stocking up on variant releases too cuz the demand to just rock jays and not knowing what one wears is so great in the region...but again we can't judge its just the way it is, it's more affordable and some people have a lot more stuff to worry about than kicks and will just do anything to be "in it"...

as my sig say's "know what you wear, wear what you know," buy legit kicks...buy legit flint 13's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

i skimmed through this thread and didnt see this pic posted so i figured i'd just do it myself......

13navy5.jpg

^I THINK this is a pic of the 2010 retros that are about to release. they look a lot like the ones rip is wearing plus the toebox looks a lil different from the 04's. its more narrow which is pretty much what JB has been doin with all the recent retros also the leather looks like that stiff, fake synth leather shizz (which could slow down the creasing) , not buttery soft like the 04's.

if i'm mistaken........ oops.
eyes.gif
     If not.....youre welcome.

This picture is indeed acurate.

The model coming out in 2010 combines both colors from the OG and Retro flints. The OG flint (light) grey and the medium blue from the 05 retro.

What's good NT?
If anyone is interested - NiceKicks will have a few sizes of the 2005 retros this Saturday at their store in Austin for $175. They will not be taking phone orders until after 12PM Central.

SoCal/LA NTers

a local spot has the flint 13's sales sample on display.

they only have the left shoe, sent from the dudes at JB/Nike

the shoe is saran wrapped, but u get to see it in person and they look pretty good

PM if interested

LA (CA)>>>>>>>>>all other 49 states
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by presidential

SoCal/LA NTers

a local spot has the flint 13's sales sample on display.

they only have the left shoe, sent from the dudes at JB/Nike

the shoe is saran wrapped, but u get to see it in person and they look pretty good

PM if interested

LA (CA)>>>>>>>>>all other 49 states
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well take a picture

Will cop 2 pairs. 9 and 9.5. To rock nd to store. Lol homegirl works at finishline so I be good. =)

Matt Halfhill had like 40 something pairs from 05 and sold them yesterday at his store Nicekicks...No need to cop these now since I got 2 pair from 05

Ok. 1 question for all of you copping. Did any of you cop the 2005 version's? If you did and you wore them or if you didn't and you knew someone who had them and wore them then you would recall that the pods all turn PINK after only a couple of wairs which killed the overall look of the shoe. I had em and thought that I had stepped in something pink and found out much later after I sold them that almost everyone who bought them had the exact same problem. I will not be copping these this time around until I see that they are not going to bleed like the 2005 versions. The area where the grey sits right over the white pods had some sort of die that would start to leak onto the white pods and they seriously turned pink with no method of cleaning them to reverse the pinkness! Good luck all of you .......

Back
Top Bottom