Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Any chance Wellgosh restocks? They're outta my size.
i emailed them hopefully i get a response before i go to work tommorow, sz11 never stand a chance not even in the UK
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i emailed them hopefully i get a response before i go to work tommorow, sz11 never stand a chance not even in the UK
ohwell.gif
Good look, big dawg. Keep us posted.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

ohwell.gif
Good look, big dawg. Keep us posted.
 Thanks for the email.  I have just enquired with Nike about restocking the Nike Air Jordan XIII Flints, we will not know what stock is available until 1st November.  Please email me again next week. Cheers

Chris
Wellgosh       
thats what he sent me so i guess we will know next week, if they do restock next week hopefully we have our pairs before RD
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blueprint06

Just ordered mine from Wellgosh. For people that are worried about the shipping, I ordered my true blues from them last year and they came in about a week. Cant wait until they get here!

were they delivered UPS or through the us mail?

so wellgosh will be shipping them out ASAP or on november 1st? props to whoever got their order in, 158 for a few weeks early is a good deal...

Originally Posted by sman234

Just ordered mine from Wellgosh. For people that are worried about the shipping, I ordered my true blues from them last year and they came in about a week. Cant wait until they get here!

I don't remember. I wanna say USPS. Did anyone get their shipping confirmation from wellgosh yet?

Got my shipping confirmation on the 21st from wellgosh, but no tracking number attatched.....imma give it till the end of the week before I panic tho.

Originally Posted by Jaquay

Got my shipping confirmation on the 21st from wellgosh, but no tracking number attatched.....imma give it till the end of the week before I panic tho.

They never give out tracking numbers. You should be good to go if they sent the confirmation.

I don't remember. I wanna say USPS. Did anyone get their shipping confirmation from wellgosh yet?
I got my shipping confirmation on the 22nd

Ordered on the 22nd, still haven't gotten it. I assume it's because they don't process their orders on weekends, so I'll give them a couple days more to get it through.

^^ That's weird I got my confirmation the day after.  I ordered mine on the 20th.  I paid like $5 more too haha.  I checked paypal and this is the conversion rate it gave me when I checked out:

[table][tr][td]Conversion from:[/td][td]
[/td][td]-£100.80 GBP[/td][/tr][tr][td]Conversion to:[/td][td]
[/td][td]$162.63 USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exchange rate:[/td][td]
[/td][td]1 British Pound = 1.61331 U.S. Dollars

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jayt206

^^Wow that was fast! They aren't getting them until end of Nov though.

Shoetrends always says that, but then they always send them out when they get 'em.

lots of GIGI on EBAY are FAKES, but i will say that the quality is almost the same as JB's, and they are all from China, seriously.

they are all from China or overseas PERIOD...you just have to be careful and know your shoes to get around fakes...

avoid ebay anyways...not worth the fees and all that

Back
Top Bottom