Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by bence23

2h6ymiu.gif

This is the greatest news I've heard all day... I just recently sold my only pair of Flints because they were getting pretty creased up & the toepods were bleeding... Hearing these will be soon in my possession once again AND DEADSTOCK just makes a brotha wanna cry out HALLELUJAH

Damn just bought a pair of these for 250 deadstock, but oh well i need another pair to wear i guess.

I hope they don't ruin this shoe. So much heat dropping this year, I can't even find time to save money..lol

amazing news

pimp.gif

Seeing as how JB will be dropping the Flints and the White/Red XIIIs, not sure if they will drop another pair of XIIIs

I hope they do indeed drop a 3rd pair of XIIIs and its the Playoff XIIIs, those would be so dope!

This is great news my flints from 05 are worked: The problem with the flints in 05 was The toes were already creased when you got them, and the grey suede BLEEDED OVER ONTO THE WHITE SOLE LIKE NO OTHER. I HOPE QUALITY IS BETTER THIS TIME AROUND!!!

sorry if this was asked already but my friend said this was going to be a pack with the white/red XIIIs. is that true?

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I hope they just use something better on da toebox, I wouldn't even mind if they used patent leather on these I think that would work on these. & shorten da lounge a lil bit
eyes.gif
  .  Please keep it original.  My favorite 13
pimp.gif

Agreed. No patent anything. Keep these OG. Really wish they would retro any of the XIII lows.

i really did hate the bleeding on these but the colorway is just so0oo0 sickkk.. luckily mine that i got stashed in the closet hasn't bled

Back
Top Bottom