AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

^^^man that is her gift...she's done for the year lol

ha yeah right, you know you gotta buy her some more crap lol
laugh.gif

classics.. remember i couldn't grab these in 5th grade cuz weren't in my size after a year on the shelves.. i ended up w/ the 14s that just came out.. but it's hard to put sallie mae on hold, guess i gotta wait til i'm rich and pay resell price

classics.. remember i couldn't grab these in 5th grade cuz weren't in my size after a year on the shelves.. i ended up w/ the 14s that just came out.. but it's hard to put sallie mae on hold, guess i gotta wait til i'm rich and pay resell price

quick question for thoses who were in high school when these dropped: was there a another alternate pair that dropped?? my brother swears to me that there was another pair with a lime bottom instead of red & i think he said JORDAN (by the toe box) was in a different color too.. LOL i told him they were prolly fakes but it like 97 soo idk..

quick question for thoses who were in high school when these dropped: was there a another alternate pair that dropped?? my brother swears to me that there was another pair with a lime bottom instead of red & i think he said JORDAN (by the toe box) was in a different color too.. LOL i told him they were prolly fakes but it like 97 soo idk..

Originally Posted by ndeavecpt

DSC03386_001.JPG

these??

if so, well, these dropped in '05 not '97.   and theyre slated to release again next month, with a few slight changes.  one of my favorites actually.

Originally Posted by ndeavecpt

DSC03386_001.JPG

these??

if so, well, these dropped in '05 not '97.   and theyre slated to release again next month, with a few slight changes.  one of my favorites actually.

Man... these are the real deal April O'Neal.

Cuz them first page images are like hard water... SOLID!!!

Man... these are the real deal April O'Neal.

Cuz them first page images are like hard water... SOLID!!!

So hyped for these. And to think I convinced myself to pass on them until I opened this thread up... SMH.

So hyped for these. And to think I convinced myself to pass on them until I opened this thread up... SMH.

Back
Top Bottom