AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Best believe I'm coppin
pimp.gif

Playoff 13s release 2/26/11
I have never ever wanted 2 pairs of the same shoe but these are necessary.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I could not agree more,
Thats my grail, My favorite jordan, and colorway

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I could not agree more,
Thats my grail, My favorite jordan, and colorway

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

To bad they didnt give the black/red 12s the same respect and treatment, as they did with this release.....

They did a pretty good job with the XIIs back in 03 04.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

To bad they didnt give the black/red 12s the same respect and treatment, as they did with this release.....

They did a pretty good job with the XIIs back in 03 04.

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Originally Posted by ndeavecpt

quick question for thoses who were in high school when these dropped: was there a another alternate pair that dropped?? my brother swears to me that there was another pair with a lime bottom instead of red & i think he said JORDAN (by the toe box) was in a different color too.. LOL i told him they were prolly fakes but it like 97 soo idk..

DSC03386_001.JPG

these??

if so, well, these dropped in '05 not '97.   and theyre slated to release again next month, with a few slight changes.  one of my favorites actually.
naw i know those are the original altitudes and he's not talkn about them.. he said it was these just with a different bottom.. he even went on to say they must have been limited to Savannah (GA).. i lmao b/c Savannah never gets anything limited.. and shoes werent even limited in 97, 98.. i knew whatever he was talkn about had to be fakes.. i told him just b/c im younger than u doesn't mean i don't know what came out in when i was a kid

Back
Top Bottom