AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Got 'em on lock...can't wait for these! I dunno if I wanna double up as of yet guess it depends on how my
pairs look. February definitely killed me this year!!

Got 'em on lock...can't wait for these! I dunno if I wanna double up as of yet guess it depends on how my
pairs look. February definitely killed me this year!!

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

do these run a half size bigger like the altitudes or cement 3s?

That's what people have been saying.. You should try em out before you cop.

1 more week
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

do these run a half size bigger like the altitudes or cement 3s?

That's what people have been saying.. You should try em out before you cop.

1 more week
nerd.gif

if people are worried about how a shoe is gonna fit i dont know why they just dont go half a size up
that technique has never failed me

id rather have a shoe be just a tad roomier than for it to feel too tight

if people are worried about how a shoe is gonna fit i dont know why they just dont go half a size up
that technique has never failed me

id rather have a shoe be just a tad roomier than for it to feel too tight

Man, cant wait for these to drop. You could literally have bird sh*t sitting on the toe box, and the pic's would still be hot.

Man, cant wait for these to drop. You could literally have bird sh*t sitting on the toe box, and the pic's would still be hot.

Just copped mine for $180 shipped and will have them on Tuesday.
Beats having to have my 7 1/2 month pregnant girl wake up early and go cop for me.

And at $160 after tax and shipping on NDC i prolly spent maybe $5 more. if that.

These were my very 1st pair of Jordans 14 years ago so I will def be copping a pair for my unborn so it can be his/her first pair too.

Just copped mine for $180 shipped and will have them on Tuesday.
Beats having to have my 7 1/2 month pregnant girl wake up early and go cop for me.

And at $160 after tax and shipping on NDC i prolly spent maybe $5 more. if that.

These were my very 1st pair of Jordans 14 years ago so I will def be copping a pair for my unborn so it can be his/her first pair too.

Back
Top Bottom