AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by DReK623

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

OMG SO FREAKING FUNNY LOLQZ_+DNBDEHOKEBNLKJD BDOIJDBNIOPEHNPIOE LETS KEEP QUOTING AND POSTING LOL EMOTICONS DUDESSSS

not my fault that I made a chain reaction.

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

if you live in NYC you can already go to fordham road in the bronx off the 4 train and cop these now at the mom and pop spots...

the question is, how much are they selling them for?   if it's for retail then that's cool  but anything more then retail  your better off being patient and waiting the extra 7 days.

if you live in NYC you can already go to fordham road in the bronx off the 4 train and cop these now at the mom and pop spots...

the question is, how much are they selling them for?   if it's for retail then that's cool  but anything more then retail  your better off being patient and waiting the extra 7 days.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I got mine for retail on fordham 

I can't wait until mine come so i can take a picture and post it here in all sorts of super artistic poses. We forgot what they look like

I can't wait until mine come so i can take a picture and post it here in all sorts of super artistic poses. We forgot what they look like

One more week, thank God. After I get these and the Cool Grey XI I missed out on then I'm done until the True Blue and Black Cement III. Jordan is finally releasing stuff for me to buy, I've been passing on everything for the past few years.

One more week, thank God. After I get these and the Cool Grey XI I missed out on then I'm done until the True Blue and Black Cement III. Jordan is finally releasing stuff for me to buy, I've been passing on everything for the past few years.

Cement 3's, Royal Foams, White/Blk 2011's and now these Playoff 13's in couple days...then I'm falling back for a minute!

Cement 3's, Royal Foams, White/Blk 2011's and now these Playoff 13's in couple days...then I'm falling back for a minute!

Copped mines yesterday downtown brooklyn only paid 180 which is prolly $5 more then retail *jordan shrugs* super comfortable shoe I love em

Copped mines yesterday downtown brooklyn only paid 180 which is prolly $5 more then retail *jordan shrugs* super comfortable shoe I love em

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

as i said in an earlier post, i got mine on friday for $150 flat at one of my mom and pop spots on fordham rd.!!!  now i have the gift of gab and i have fostered some real good relationships at my my mom and pop spots - so i'm not saying that any customer will be able to $150 flat, but all you have to do is ask nicely...or maybe you can get $160 flat...either way, they are there now waiting to be purchased, and deals can easily be made...

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

as i said in an earlier post, i got mine on friday for $150 flat at one of my mom and pop spots on fordham rd.!!!  now i have the gift of gab and i have fostered some real good relationships at my my mom and pop spots - so i'm not saying that any customer will be able to $150 flat, but all you have to do is ask nicely...or maybe you can get $160 flat...either way, they are there now waiting to be purchased, and deals can easily be made...

Went out last night (Chicagoland area) & EVERYBODY & their MOMMAS had these on.

SMH @ ppl getting in (multiple clubs) w/ Jordans on & SMH @ Joe Schmoes getting them before release date

SMH @ ppl getting in (multiple clubs) w/ Jordans on & SMH @ Joe Schmoes getting them before release date

Kinda like the flint release in NY....everywhere I went all I saw was flints well before and well after RD.

Kinda like the flint release in NY....everywhere I went all I saw was flints well before and well after RD.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

cant even find myself a sz 12 in the chi
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

cant even find myself a sz 12 in the chi
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom