AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

if you live in NYC you can already go to fordham road in the bronx off the 4 train and cop these now at the mom and pop spots...

the question is, how much are they selling them for?   if it's for retail then that's cool  but anything more then retail  your better off being patient and waiting the extra 7 days.
I got mine for retail on fordham 

U can also check jamaica ave in queens....I copped mines for retail earlier this week

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

if you live in NYC you can already go to fordham road in the bronx off the 4 train and cop these now at the mom and pop spots...

the question is, how much are they selling them for?   if it's for retail then that's cool  but anything more then retail  your better off being patient and waiting the extra 7 days.
I got mine for retail on fordham 

U can also check jamaica ave in queens....I copped mines for retail earlier this week

My buddy has has these for over a month now, and he stopped "rockin" these 2 weeks ago. "I'm on to the next big thing" he says.... And here I am waiting another week. smh, lol.

My buddy has has these for over a month now, and he stopped "rockin" these 2 weeks ago. "I'm on to the next big thing" he says.... And here I am waiting another week. smh, lol.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

laugh.gif
yea i'm wearin mine one more time tomorrow then they're goin on ice for a while

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

laugh.gif
yea i'm wearin mine one more time tomorrow then they're goin on ice for a while

Back
Top Bottom