AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Footlocker had a restock this morning. It's all gone now though. I had to buy them. I'm done. I've spent way too much money.

Footlocker had a restock this morning. It's all gone now though. I had to buy them. I'm done. I've spent way too much money.

on ebay..$200 plus. if you work i suspect you can find for less than $200. those and the 2010 anniv. 11's are the last 2 shoes i want from 2010 that I don't have, assuming the playoffs come in. if they DON'T ship me the playoffs...i'll still take a break from shoes for a few months (till the black cements).

on ebay..$200 plus. if you work i suspect you can find for less than $200. those and the 2010 anniv. 11's are the last 2 shoes i want from 2010 that I don't have, assuming the playoffs come in. if they DON'T ship me the playoffs...i'll still take a break from shoes for a few months (till the black cements).

Originally Posted by KMNewark

^^^/ they had restocks recently at my footlocker/hoh in willowbrook mall in new jersey

I ordered a pair from there too but they cancelled it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Where are you guys located with restocks of these at your footlocker?

I caught the FSR restock on FTL.com at about 11AM CDT yesterday. Told a friend, he ordered, then I ordered. My order status says 1 unit ready to ship. When i talked to the FTL rep on chat he said they will ship out tomorrow. I hope I get a good pair/good box. Not sure when I will un-DS. I'm going to start acting uninterested in shoes and then break these out maybe in the winter or something. I have a lot of red/white/black shoes now lol. 
That restock only lasted about 5 hours. Now I just need a flint restock lol. The resell on those is unfair. Gotta be patient. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Where are you guys located with restocks of these at your footlocker?

I caught the FSR restock on FTL.com at about 11AM CDT yesterday. Told a friend, he ordered, then I ordered. My order status says 1 unit ready to ship. When i talked to the FTL rep on chat he said they will ship out tomorrow. I hope I get a good pair/good box. Not sure when I will un-DS. I'm going to start acting uninterested in shoes and then break these out maybe in the winter or something. I have a lot of red/white/black shoes now lol. 
That restock only lasted about 5 hours. Now I just need a flint restock lol. The resell on those is unfair. Gotta be patient. 

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Thanks for the response...I managed to find someone who would do $190 shipped for a DS pair size 11.5...Pretty decent deal IMO...

Back
Top Bottom