AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

people say resell isn't bad wait until it gets over a year since release. that's when resale gets disgusting.

people say resell isn't bad wait until it gets over a year since release. that's when resale gets disgusting.

i still don't see why everyone loves the XIII's i still think they are the ugliest jordan 1-23's IMHO. HYPE!

BTW someone couldn't wait for it and had to snap pics in the passenger seat of their car? haa

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

i still don't see why everyone loves the XIII's i still think they are the ugliest jordan 1-23's IMHO. HYPE!

BTW someone couldn't wait for it and had to snap pics in the passenger seat of their car? haa
Yea  the 15's , 18's 19's and 22's are better 
laugh.gif

the Xlll's are fire... but to each there own

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif

roll.gif

1267053424_lotionpunch.gif

Can't believe I passed on these.. 13's are such a versatile model, and these are great. Didn't think they would be so hard to find later on.

Go shoot your guns and leave sneakers alone?

The 2010 Altitude retro's is the only release where I like the newest version better than previous models. It's a nice mix of 2005 flints + 2005 altitudes.

Originally Posted by civicex

The 2010 Altitude retro's is the only release where I like the newest version better than previous models. It's a nice mix of 2005 flints + 2005 altitudes.

yea definitely. wouldve topped it off if it had 3m too. 
pimp.gif
 Same time glad the retro flints recently didn't have them, makes mine just that much more exclusive.. something JB has lost

Back
Top Bottom