AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Hmm...Royal Foam Ones and Playoff XIII in the same month.

Spoiler [+]
$#!% YOU, NIKE!
forgot about this.  guess i'm going to have to sell some shoes.  
Word me too

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Hmm...Royal Foam Ones and Playoff XIII in the same month.

Spoiler [+]
$#!% YOU, NIKE!
forgot about this.  guess i'm going to have to sell some shoes.  
Word me too

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.
THE BIGGEST LAME ON NT
One of the biggest lames on NT
. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH
FIXED
Fixed Again

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.
THE BIGGEST LAME ON NT
One of the biggest lames on NT
. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH
FIXED
Fixed Again

Damn.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

I was looking to buy them early what's the best site or ebay seller to get it?
any info would be appreciated
I was going to cop early but I had a bad experience with an early release with Marqueesole. I'll never do that again.

Originally Posted by show time 96

I was looking to buy them early what's the best site or ebay seller to get it?
any info would be appreciated
I was going to cop early but I had a bad experience with an early release with Marqueesole. I'll never do that again.

^^hey my apologies, I didn't mean to rain on your parade. I think it's just the flash homie. They are a great pick up and ya got 'em madd early too.

^^hey my apologies, I didn't mean to rain on your parade. I think it's just the flash homie. They are a great pick up and ya got 'em madd early too.

Back
Top Bottom