AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Grails! Always loved these every since I saw them in 4th grade. I remember being intrigued by that yellow circle around the jumpman on the tongue as a kid.
laugh.gif
Copped x 3.

Grails! Always loved these every since I saw them in 4th grade. I remember being intrigued by that yellow circle around the jumpman on the tongue as a kid.
laugh.gif
Copped x 3.

Originally Posted by 912eriklee

sorry the pics arent good.
i hope that black material dont fade with time....never happened with da OGs or earlier retros so i shouldn't worry about it..that flash of yours had me worried for a sec
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 912eriklee

sorry the pics arent good.
i hope that black material dont fade with time....never happened with da OGs or earlier retros so i shouldn't worry about it..that flash of yours had me worried for a sec
laugh.gif

Idk they looked better in earlier pics. I remember my leather on the OGs were puffy and thick. If you look at the very last pic, the leather should be sitting a little lower. Idk maybe it's just me I'm prolly buggin. I hope those pics are just a JB "inconsistent".

Idk they looked better in earlier pics. I remember my leather on the OGs were puffy and thick. If you look at the very last pic, the leather should be sitting a little lower. Idk maybe it's just me I'm prolly buggin. I hope those pics are just a JB "inconsistent".

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna try to snag a pair on ebay in about a week and a half. i got $35 in ebay bucks coming my way that will be going towards these.

damn, most ive gotten was like $10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna try to snag a pair on ebay in about a week and a half. i got $35 in ebay bucks coming my way that will be going towards these.

damn, most ive gotten was like $10
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom