AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

cool, thanks. Btw I'm still working on an 05 pair of flints. Could of had them for $185 shipped but I was short on funds cuz I bought my girl sum shoes
grin.gif

Damn!  That's terrible. 

Goodluck, and X-Mas is right around the corner, so I'm sure she's gonna be trouble. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

so are these slated for january or feb? anyone know for sure? People on this thread seem to all have different answers. I thought it was february.

It's still February as far as I know.   
And the Cement 3's are still for January. 

i hope it stays february.  im going to be out of town most of january and really don't want to be worrying about a pair of shoes i've wanted for years while on vacation

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

so are these slated for january or feb? anyone know for sure? People on this thread seem to all have different answers. I thought it was february.

It's still February as far as I know.   
And the Cement 3's are still for January. 

i hope it stays february.  im going to be out of town most of january and really don't want to be worrying about a pair of shoes i've wanted for years while on vacation

hell yeah! the best XIII colorway ever! I need me a pair!
i can't wait for these babies to drop!

hell yeah! the best XIII colorway ever! I need me a pair!
i can't wait for these babies to drop!

I am so in love with this shoe. This is my holy grail. I am pretty much retiring with this one, at 29 in a couple of weeks I am getting to old for this. Time to go out with a bang.

I am so in love with this shoe. This is my holy grail. I am pretty much retiring with this one, at 29 in a couple of weeks I am getting to old for this. Time to go out with a bang.

Back
Top Bottom