AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

^^^
This is how it was in 2000. I remember when I was in HS, August '00 - Infrared VI, September '00 - Olympic VI, October '00 - Midnight VI October '00 - Concord XI...I don't think anything came out until December '00 when the Space Jams came out. January '01 - Columbia XI. February '01 - Black XVI March '01 - White XVI March '01 - Cool Grey XI (although they were not nearly as popular as they are now) April '01 - all the low XI's! Then there was a lil layover until July when the Black/Cement III's! Not to mention during this time, Flightposite colorways were also coming out in abundance! I remember spending a ton of money that year. This is how the game was meant to be, keep em coming JB, let's see who can keep up!

^ The only statement I disagree with here. They were just as popular. I was applying to work at niketown ny during this time. One of the dudes that worked in basketball purposely told me the wrong release date of the shoe (think, RD's weren't as bad like it is now) he said March 4th, when they released March 3rd. People were lined up on a Thursday outside the store if memory serves me correctly. I realized he was lying when I got hired at the end of the month. Lucky for me, someone gave me a stashed pair of the CG XI when I started working. I missed the RD and paid $75 for CG XI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I need a second pair though.

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

^^^
This is how it was in 2000. I remember when I was in HS, August '00 - Infrared VI, September '00 - Olympic VI, October '00 - Midnight VI October '00 - Concord XI...I don't think anything came out until December '00 when the Space Jams came out. January '01 - Columbia XI. February '01 - Black XVI March '01 - White XVI March '01 - Cool Grey XI (although they were not nearly as popular as they are now) April '01 - all the low XI's! Then there was a lil layover until July when the Black/Cement III's! Not to mention during this time, Flightposite colorways were also coming out in abundance! I remember spending a ton of money that year. This is how the game was meant to be, keep em coming JB, let's see who can keep up!

^ The only statement I disagree with here. They were just as popular. I was applying to work at niketown ny during this time. One of the dudes that worked in basketball purposely told me the wrong release date of the shoe (think, RD's weren't as bad like it is now) he said March 4th, when they released March 3rd. People were lined up on a Thursday outside the store if memory serves me correctly. I realized he was lying when I got hired at the end of the month. Lucky for me, someone gave me a stashed pair of the CG XI when I started working. I missed the RD and paid $75 for CG XI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I need a second pair though.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

seriously, how the heck do they expect us to buy all these damn classics within 2/3months? spread it out damnit. Write down all the retros releasing from December thru February to really see this over abundance of heat. Damnit man. Someone loan me 2Grand please. lol

i hope christmas helps me out. If not im on the same boat.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

seriously, how the heck do they expect us to buy all these damn classics within 2/3months? spread it out damnit. Write down all the retros releasing from December thru February to really see this over abundance of heat. Damnit man. Someone loan me 2Grand please. lol

i hope christmas helps me out. If not im on the same boat.

damn these are on point compared to the OG's...i have the OG's and now im thinking about purchasing the retro's too.

damn these are on point compared to the OG's...i have the OG's and now im thinking about purchasing the retro's too.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just got some pictures from these~
they are sick! i had been hoping JB to retro these ever since i start collecting sneakers(which is about 5-6 years ago).

They are finally here!!!

62025c1edf4fc773180439ffdf8a71d0544867e.jpg
d22258eef84cd7f114d499ffaa48a49e6ea12d7.jpg
8b135ffee266438d7ab917ca4965c8c46e6a1ad.jpg
441252ee5948878a18c48ce22d2410819403bdd.jpg

8533563be754419375ec122a4e53377d53b4bf2.jpg
pimp.gif

thanks for the appreciation!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just got some pictures from these~
they are sick! i had been hoping JB to retro these ever since i start collecting sneakers(which is about 5-6 years ago).

They are finally here!!!

62025c1edf4fc773180439ffdf8a71d0544867e.jpg
d22258eef84cd7f114d499ffaa48a49e6ea12d7.jpg
8b135ffee266438d7ab917ca4965c8c46e6a1ad.jpg
441252ee5948878a18c48ce22d2410819403bdd.jpg

8533563be754419375ec122a4e53377d53b4bf2.jpg
pimp.gif

thanks for the appreciation!

My goodness... I just copped the flints and that just made me want these even more. 
I swear all I need JB to do is release the White/Black colorway and the Red/Black colorway along with these, and the white/red's releasing and I'm GOOD!

My favorite jordan and favorite sneaker of all time. I just need every colorway from when I was a kid. Also, the lowtop black/yellow's would be appreciated as well 
pimp.gif

These shoes gave me a reason to be a regular visitor to the JB forums again 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

My goodness... I just copped the flints and that just made me want these even more. 
I swear all I need JB to do is release the White/Black colorway and the Red/Black colorway along with these, and the white/red's releasing and I'm GOOD!

My favorite jordan and favorite sneaker of all time. I just need every colorway from when I was a kid. Also, the lowtop black/yellow's would be appreciated as well 
pimp.gif

These shoes gave me a reason to be a regular visitor to the JB forums again 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

My goodness...

pimp.gif
THIS ..word for word

13's favorite jordan ..playoff 13's my holy grail
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom