AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

confirmation email from finishline. this better mean i'm good! 
laugh.gif

Got through with NDC... ain't it a damn shame that I'm a Gold Club Member on BeastBay and still have yet to utilize the damn free shipping thing...
30t6p3b.gif

Got through with NDC... ain't it a damn shame that I'm a Gold Club Member on BeastBay and still have yet to utilize the damn free shipping thing...
30t6p3b.gif

man this was such an easy cop off of FNL.com size 13, but the only thing I hate is that they charge for shipping *#%, but it all good no complaints just happy I got my pair good luck to all trying to cop online and in the stores

$!$, Finishline was too easy. Tried eastbay first, got a 30 minute wait. NDC got the spinning circle of death. 10 minutes later i decide to try finishline and the orders goes in too easy/fast. Afraid it might not go through. Although they came through on the IIIs

$!$, Finishline was too easy. Tried eastbay first, got a 30 minute wait. NDC got the spinning circle of death. 10 minutes later i decide to try finishline and the orders goes in too easy/fast. Afraid it might not go through. Although they came through on the IIIs

Originally Posted by The7onius

Easiest skip, don't like these one bit.

you sure like to spread yourself on all threads. i understand when you tell everyone you didn't cop when you are in a lebron thread or kobe thread because they got bunch of colorways, but man. this is just jordan xiii playoff only and yet you come here just to tell everyone you didn't cop? doesn't help anyone, not informational at all, i feel like i just wasted my time typing this cause you just gonna say something that doesn't make sense to justify posting here. but since i typed so much i don't want to delete all that i typed.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Easiest skip, don't like these one bit.

you sure like to spread yourself on all threads. i understand when you tell everyone you didn't cop when you are in a lebron thread or kobe thread because they got bunch of colorways, but man. this is just jordan xiii playoff only and yet you come here just to tell everyone you didn't cop? doesn't help anyone, not informational at all, i feel like i just wasted my time typing this cause you just gonna say something that doesn't make sense to justify posting here. but since i typed so much i don't want to delete all that i typed.

I've never seen this crap before on eastbay, but it made me wait 13 minutes before i could pay for my damn shoes. I waited, and grabbed another size 12. I totally forgot i had a eastbay coupon. I paid next to nothing with the free shipping code.

2 Pair for me! I'm super happy now. Waiting on the Bordeauxs.

I'm anxious to see how these sell by tomorrow. i hope that everyone that wanted a pair got one. god bless, and good night!

I've never seen this crap before on eastbay, but it made me wait 13 minutes before i could pay for my damn shoes. I waited, and grabbed another size 12. I totally forgot i had a eastbay coupon. I paid next to nothing with the free shipping code.

2 Pair for me! I'm super happy now. Waiting on the Bordeauxs.

I'm anxious to see how these sell by tomorrow. i hope that everyone that wanted a pair got one. god bless, and good night!

Easy online cop from finishline, but i guess i'll hold my breath until the shoes actually arrive

thanks for the ndc links got a 12 and a 13 no problem free shipping is good too.. good luck to everyone hope you get clean pairs.

thanks for the ndc links got a 12 and a 13 no problem free shipping is good too.. good luck to everyone hope you get clean pairs.

Easy online cop from finishline, but i guess i'll hold my breath until the shoes actually arrive

@Philosophre, Yeah I get around, Just giving my opinion and I stayed within the topic parameters, so yay me. You replied to me, so that means someones paying attention to what I write, so I win.

Back
Top Bottom