AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

If you ordered from Finish Line, you should really consider getting a backup pair elsewhere.  They are notorious for overselling Jordans on release night and then sending an email later canceling the order.  FNL was an easy cop for me, but I can't trust it.  I also got a pair on Eastbay just in case.

So what's the free shipping code for eastbay? I'm hoping to get em from them with free shipping, no tax and 20% off giftcard I bought.

So what's the free shipping code for eastbay? I'm hoping to get em from them with free shipping, no tax and 20% off giftcard I bought.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

What are you doing on eastbay if you already copped?

Testing my internet for future releases.

thanks for the ndc links got a 12 and a 13 no problem free shipping is good too.. good luck to everyone hope you get clean pairs.

thanks for the ndc links got a 12 and a 13 no problem free shipping is good too.. good luck to everyone hope you get clean pairs.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

What are you doing on eastbay if you already copped?

Testing my internet for future releases.

lmao I tried putting a random size in my cart on eastbay and got a 2 hour and 20 minute wait time. #$@! them. These online retailers are beginning to be a bog joke. I'm glad I got my 2 pairs 2 weeks ago for a little under retail.

lmao I tried putting a random size in my cart on eastbay and got a 2 hour and 20 minute wait time. #$@! them. These online retailers are beginning to be a bog joke. I'm glad I got my 2 pairs 2 weeks ago for a little under retail.

59 minute wait thru Eastbay, went to finishline and copped with no hassle. Got order number and my bank account is already holding the funds. Seems almost TOO easy though....

59 minute wait thru Eastbay, went to finishline and copped with no hassle. Got order number and my bank account is already holding the funds. Seems almost TOO easy though....

Really Eastbay!?! 2 hrs and 13 mins. wait time...
Is that a virtual line for 1 milliion people.. 

Do people really take that long to check-out?...

I'm a turn to a zombie after that timer is finished... 
tongue.gif

Really Eastbay!?! 2 hrs and 13 mins. wait time...
Is that a virtual line for 1 milliion people.. 

Do people really take that long to check-out?...

I'm a turn to a zombie after that timer is finished... 
tongue.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nike keeping it's employees from getting the discount.  Good thing I'm not an employee, 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm pissed I had to pay retail, haven't done that in awhile.

I guess I will have to recoup my money in a different way
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by The7onius

Easiest skip, don't like these one bit.

you sure like to spread yourself on all threads. i understand when you tell everyone you didn't cop when you are in a lebron thread or kobe thread because they got bunch of colorways, but man. this is just jordan xiii playoff only and yet you come here just to tell everyone you didn't cop? doesn't help anyone, not informational at all, i feel like i just wasted my time typing this cause you just gonna say something that doesn't make sense to justify posting here. but since i typed so much i don't want to delete all that i typed.
roll.gif

Don't encourage him by laughing, he might think he's on a roll and keep babbling on.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by The7onius

Easiest skip, don't like these one bit.

you sure like to spread yourself on all threads. i understand when you tell everyone you didn't cop when you are in a lebron thread or kobe thread because they got bunch of colorways, but man. this is just jordan xiii playoff only and yet you come here just to tell everyone you didn't cop? doesn't help anyone, not informational at all, i feel like i just wasted my time typing this cause you just gonna say something that doesn't make sense to justify posting here. but since i typed so much i don't want to delete all that i typed.
roll.gif

Don't encourage him by laughing, he might think he's on a roll and keep babbling on.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nike keeping it's employees from getting the discount.  Good thing I'm not an employee, 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm pissed I had to pay retail, haven't done that in awhile.

I guess I will have to recoup my money in a different way
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom