Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

damn my pair has been deadstock for 5 years....i got ZERO inclination to wear em anytime soon 
laugh.gif

damn my pair has been deadstock for 5 years....i got ZERO inclination to wear em anytime soon 
laugh.gif

Please be a good retro, and not stray from the OG pair. I had to get my pair a half size up, and it's been buggin me since 05. I'll have to double up on these. One of my favorite J's of all time.

Please be a good retro, and not stray from the OG pair. I had to get my pair a half size up, and it's been buggin me since 05. I'll have to double up on these. One of my favorite J's of all time.

I hate gimmicks, but if they were to do some kind of special packaging with a pic of that famous "last shot", that would be a nice touch 
nerd.gif

I hate gimmicks, but if they were to do some kind of special packaging with a pic of that famous "last shot", that would be a nice touch 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 Yes.  I'm on my 4th pair of the 2005 retros.  I'm copping.  I love the XIV and this colorway in general.

pimp.gif
 Yes.  I'm on my 4th pair of the 2005 retros.  I'm copping.  I love the XIV and this colorway in general.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

really? my pair ran true to size in 05...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

really? my pair ran true to size in 05...

Back
Top Bottom