Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

looks like the toe box isnt the same...last shots are crucial to any real jordan head

looks like the toe box isnt the same...last shots are crucial to any real jordan head

whoever thinks these are hitting outlets is absolutely dillusional

Definitely picking up a pair. One of my all time favorite pairs of shoes to ball in.

Definitely picking up a pair. One of my all time favorite pairs of shoes to ball in.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

6's did, 9's did, 12's did. These WILL hit the outlets, along with any other colorways.
I wouldnt mind the white/red pair tho.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

6's did, 9's did, 12's did. These WILL hit the outlets, along with any other colorways.
I wouldnt mind the white/red pair tho.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Please be a good retro, and not stray from the OG pair. I had to get my pair a half size up, and it's been buggin me since 05. I'll have to double up on these. One of my favorite J's of all time.

really? my pair ran true to size in 05...
Yeah they were true to size. I slept in and ended up just grabbing the closest pair to my size that I could get. I was lazy back in the day and was just figuring out how to easy cop releases.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know better now.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Please be a good retro, and not stray from the OG pair. I had to get my pair a half size up, and it's been buggin me since 05. I'll have to double up on these. One of my favorite J's of all time.

really? my pair ran true to size in 05...
Yeah they were true to size. I slept in and ended up just grabbing the closest pair to my size that I could get. I was lazy back in the day and was just figuring out how to easy cop releases.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know better now.

they look rather like the OG's to me.
The 05 retros had rough suede like material while the OG's looked almost ike Nubuck.

The OG's midsole had a sticky paintjob which caused much dust sticking on it

while the retro is smooth.

The tongue of the Retros are also longer (sticking more out).

they look rather like the OG's to me.
The 05 retros had rough suede like material while the OG's looked almost ike Nubuck.

The OG's midsole had a sticky paintjob which caused much dust sticking on it

while the retro is smooth.

The tongue of the Retros are also longer (sticking more out).

Back
Top Bottom